a mix by Moonm4n :)

MOONM4N MIX

I had a spare hour today so i did this. I haven't recorded a mix in the best part of 8 months, so i apologise for the signs of rust in the mix! I did it in one go, and i've never mixed 3 of the tunes in here before either, so was playing it by ear - literally. All mixed "off the cuff" too, no planning.

These are some of the tunes i'm feeling at the moment. I did this totally live today at about 2000hrs, high on hayfever pills whilst watching the Turkey vs. Croatia game.

I mixed it on good old Technics 1200's and Serato Scratch Live. I do apologise for the slight crackling here and there, i do need a new mixer and thats next on my shopping list.

Enjoy x

Tracks;

1/ James Talk - I Am A Door - Bootleg

2/ Fake Blood - Mars - Original Mix

3/ Twocker - Chopper - Original Mix

4/ Haji & Emanuel - Take Me Away - 2008 Mix

5/ Nalin & Kane vs. Denis The Menace - Cruising - Steve Murano Mix

6/ Off Key - Showdown - Original Mix

7/ Mr Sam vs. Human Resource - Dominator - Re-Ward Remix

8/ Black Label Bootlegs - V2; Yeke Yeke

9/ Triballa feat Andrew Force - Nothing Ever - DJ Shah Dub Mix

10/ The Space Brothers - Heaven Will Come - Lange Mix

11/ Jon O'Bir - Ways And Means - Paul Van Dyk Remix

12/ Congress - 40 Miles - John O'Callaghan Bootleg

13/ Simon Patterson - Smack - Original Mix

By the way, liking the new look DJ name (Moonm4n), but its not half as cool as Brigg5y :P

Yeah, inspired by Ferry Corsten, ripped from Deadmau5 :D

JOC's bootleg is awesome, i stumbled across it by accident. Very crunchy, pumping sound. I never expected JOC to be that tough to be fair, a definate thumbs up and a sure player i'd think.

Why Jules ignores John O'Callaghan's productions is beyond me. In my opinion, O'Callaghan is one of the more consistent producers in Trance right now.

Archived