No Bookings for Jules @ Sensation ore Love Parade?!

Burien

hi just wonder why jules since 2000 was never booked again on Sensation White amsterdam ore eny other land

ore why he was neverbooked again since 2003 on love parade berlin ok now the citys changet but why he dont get booked on this events.. :unsure:

I would imagine its for one of three reasons.

1. Jules has never had that many Dutch gigs, and perhaps isn't that popular there when they've got the likes of Armin, Tiesto and Ferry - so no need to book him.

2. Jules's style isn't particularly Trancey these days, whereas the Dutch like their Trance - so his style might not be appreciated.

3. Jules turned it down, or already had other gigs pencilled in for those dates.

Didn't he play at last years Trance Energy (or may have been the year before) as it was broadcast live? Yeah I probably think Biggsy is right in that Jules isn't a typical trance DJ. The Dutch love the hands in the air type music and Jules' techy style doesn't really suit.

If you ever see the Sensation video's from trance DJ's it's usually the euphoric type. I guess also that if they want techy tracks, Marcel Woods provides that.

Jules doesn't travel abroad as much as his counterparts I don't think, and this is because of his family commitments, although having said that he does get around quite a bit and Holland isnt that far.

I'm with the Dutch and their euphoric sound rather than this techy stuff anyway!

I would disagree with that Quadders. Jules seems to have quite a few trips abroad. The USA seems to be a key area for him but perhaps that's because he's trying to push his artist work over there? Maybe he just likes cheap shopping??

His diary is often documents these trips abroad. I guess though your right in a way because you never see many gigs in Germany or Holland (areas recognised for the 'proper' trance).

Jules seems travel an awful lot to me, he's forever travelling to Asia, US, South America, etc. Granted he doesn't play that much in Holland or alike but I'm sure his management company simply pick out the best gigs & those which make most sense.

I also agree with Briggsy that maybe his pull in Holland isn't justifiable for the large fee he would command? The Dutch would probably reason that a cheaper home-grown DJ would be a bigger pull & therefore economically make more sense

I think Jules has travelled further afield this year because now he records his Radio 1 show, he has a bit more freedom, whereas before, he was limited to the amount of recorded show Radio 1 would let him do - meaning he had to be here most Saturdays.

Yeah check Jules' diary this month for more inside info on that. Because his Radio 1 show is on Friday and is pre-recorded, he now attends more festivals. That would also apply to his freedom to travel further afield.

It seems to me that Jules has always traveled quite a bit though <_< .

Archived