why didn't i buy the mashup?

Moonman

Ever get that feeling when you browse the records in HMV in London, spot a few booty's you want but get put off by the £7.00 price tag? Well i did that today. I SHOULD have picked up Sex-O-Sonique vs. South Street Playa "I thought it was my mind" (great title)...I'm deeply regretting not bagging now. Very annoyed and i can't find it on Juno or anywhere else. Grrr...If anyone knows where it can be bought, point me in that direction, it is a very very good mashup.

Rush back to the store for opening tomorrow in the hope some other vinyl junkie will not have spotted it :mellow: . I gave up looking for vinyl in HMV years ago. They were quite good at one point and had a few corkers but then just started stocking all the cheese. I don't buy vinyl now anyway so wouldn't waste my time in HMV. Perhaps the shop in London still has a good vinyl selection?

^ Exactly! ^ The decks they used to have for listening purposes were awful too. People used to abuse them to the point that you'd have togo and ask for a cartridge as they'd unscrew them between uses to stop people pinching them. I used to dead putting a vinyl under the needle as it often resembled one of your grannys knitting needles.

the HMV's throughout London are actually quite good. They do tend to stock the cheese, granbted. But they do also stock more of the underground type stuff too. They just tend to sell it in smaller quantities meaning, once you've missed it, you've really missed it!

I only really buy white labels these days

Do you live in LDN Moonman?!?!

Na, i'd like to at some point though! I regularly make the journey to London to just do general clothes shopping and stuff. I love London. I'm in Peterborough just north of Cambridge.

Once i pass my probation, if i have no reason keeping me here, then i will be asking for a transfer to the Met.

^ Exactly! ^ The decks they used to have for listening purposes were awful too. People used to abuse them to the point that you'd have togo and ask for a cartridge as they'd unscrew them between uses to stop people pinching them. I used to dead putting a vinyl under the needle as it often resembled one of your grannys knitting needles.

I went to HMV a few weeks ago and asked to play some tunes, they said I needed to have my own cart with me! :huh:

Archived