Assortment of Jules Scans

Spin Doctor

I've finally gotten round to scanning in some Jules related articles I'd collected back in the day. Unfortunately, of all the cuttings I had many were duplicates of the ones already up on the archive. However, I still have some original content to add, so have a look at these. There's still a few more floating around somewhere that I can't find. Hopefully I will be able to upload some more in the future. I'll leave them in my Picasa account until they've been put into the archives proper.

Here's the link:

Assortment of Jules Scans

Enjoy!

B)

Good to see these being well received. Collecting cutouts of print media was all part of my hero worship obsession back in the late 90's early 2000's. I'm certain I have some more somewhere, including a nice five minute interview from the Independent but I can't find them for the life of me. They're probably with that stackload of jules tapes I have some the same time. As soon as they are located they will be upped I can assure you of that.

Wicked B) . I like the Jules dirty dozen (or was it half-dozen) that used to be in Mixmag. Always a few quality tracks. Will check the link out.

Jason B did a splendid job of uploading articles about Jules and "The Dirty Dozen" was amongst them.

However not sure where to find them on here now as l think some threads were lost (about 2 years ago) when Tim was updating stuff on here. :o Perhaps Jason knows where to find them.

Jason B did a splendid job of uploading articles about Jules and "The Dirty Dozen" was amongst them.

However not sure where to find them on here now as l think some threads were lost (about 2 years ago) when Tim was updating stuff on here. :o Perhaps Jason knows where to find them.

They've been put up in the archive in the main site. http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...gazine-articles

• 2 months later...
I have alot magazines stuff with Jules in, what with being old and being a fan of his. Shall I dig it out?

Not sure if I've got anything particularly different or interesting to whats on here, but I'll have a look.

absolutely! if you have the possibility to scans them, it'll be really cool to have any article we haven't got here already :)

I am in the process of reading all my old magazines as we speak. Unfortunately I am a girl and as soon as I pick up a magazine I have to start reading it and so it's gonna take a fairly long time. There seems to be alot of articles I have totally forgotten, or never even read in the first place.

I've read 5 so far.

Do we want anything with Amanda? I know I have some of that.

I too would love to see some articles featuring Amanda. I'd say she is a big part of Jules career (personal and professional). And she's definitely still a beauty.

I for one wouldn't be without the tunes from their Angelic project. They can still give me the chills... in the good way! :)

So do I need picasa?

posting them in a good resolution must be the primary goal (so the text is readable, and the compression isn't too heavy (results in many nasty artifacts)).

I'm not familiar with any picture posting service other than pr. viewer basis, but Picasa seems nice