New 'Official Judge Jules' message board

simonross46

The Official Judge Jules boards have been updated and revamped. Its a completely new board so all topics have gone that were there prior to the update and everyone who wishes to use it needs to register again. I think it will be good to have everyone register again just to get it going even if they wont necessarily use it :D

I only ever really used the old board for promotional purposes anyway, there was so much spam & other crap on there it hardly seemed worth it. I won't be signing up to the new one for at least a few weeks, if it gets going ok i'll continue to use it for promotional means, if not then I won't miss it

Ooh I see they've gone for a Vbulletin forum. That'll definately help prevent the spam.

Vbulletin forums are the best around in my opinion - I wouldn't use anything else. Vbulletin is well worth the expensive pricetag. The others are fre for a reason.

I remember reading through a few old posts from him on here not long ago, asking for advice on the new Saturday show, so yeah it was just a bit before my immigration to the forums. I will be correct in thinking Im not the first to say this but its good that he comes along and posts occasionally.

I don't like the new board they have on jj.net. It's too dark! Maybe they were trying to copy tranceaddict.com forums and it hasn't come off? I do like the general website design though, very swish.

Archived