xclusivemp3.com

deansonline

Hi there, after going having a nosy through some of the Judge Jules audio sets i read someone's post regarding xclusivemp3.com. These are pretty good for sets of Judge Jules that haven't been posted in the audio forum. I signed up with them so i can get the sets i've been after but it turns out its a con.

In my case i cant download them and you get charged for them as well. So i wont be using them again or recommend anyone else to try using them.

I've seen these, they cost $1.47 or something so never tried. How come it's a scam sir, in what way? Are they not mp3 files?

They are mp3 files. You can preview listening to them. When your happy with what you want you download it. Everything's straight forward enough but when i go to download, no matter what files i try it comes up error.

I tried getting in touch with them but haven't had a reply from them. Its been nearly 3 weeks. Shame really cos they got some wicked live sets of JJ. Never mind.

I've just had a look at them too and I'm surprised none of the admins on here have managed to get them on here, do they know about it? They should be on the archives. Come to think about it, where is neuro, he hasn't been on here a while?

Good find anyway sir, hopefully someone will find a way to download them.

• 3 months later...