Steve Mac

Judge Mental

Remember he used to make consistantly good tunes?

Look what gash its come too. Thats just wrong.

Not talking about folk having fun at a Radio 1 weekend btw, looks like they're having a right good laugh, purely the demise of Steve Mac and quite a few others.

Remember he used to make consistantly good tunes?

Look what gash its come too. Thats just wrong.

Not talking about folk having fun at a Radio 1 weekend btw, looks like they're having a right good laugh, purely the demise of Steve Mac and quite a few others.

Am I correct in saying that he is responsible for that awlful "Paddy's Revenge" track or whatever you call it?

I acutally like Paddy's Revenge. Have done from when jules first played it a few months back. An obvious crossover tune for sure, but still a party rocker. At the risk of sounding cheesier than a frenchmans sock, it could do with a singalong vocal.

Steve Mac was best as part of The Rhythm Masters really, by himself hes done some good own tunes and remixes but definately not as good as before.

Too true that, Rhythm Masters were great producers. They had a sound which i totally loved.

• 2 weeks later...
I quite like the Paddy's revenge tune in a cheesy way! Just listening now, the D.O.N.S mix is good. :)

I have no shame in admitting to liking this either. I played out the Cahill re-rub the other week and it went off royally. I played it as my last tune before the next DJ came on, he was like WTF?. It's not big or clever, but it does what it sets out to do and it does it well. I'd like to make a bootleg of it with a vocal over the top - it needs one! but i dont know how to make them :(

Archived