Ive won again!!

Bjorn

monster tunes competition this time on trance.nu

http://trance.nu/v3/news_show.php?id=3198

and this is what ive won:-

NuNrg – Dreamland 2005/Atomo

Following on from the re-release of the Italian guys’ most loved track to date, Monster brings you the Dreamland EP. The A Side is the eagerly anticipated NuNrg 2005 mix of the seminal classic, while the B is a fresh new production; Atomo, which has been going down a storm in recent livesets.

Kuffdam & Plant – Summer Dream

One of THE tunes of the summer, Kuffdam & Plant’s Summer Dream comes with remixes from 2 of the hottest production duos on the planet. On the A is a fabulous remix by Adam White & Andy Moor under their Whiteroom alias, whereas the B has the Original and a huge, pumping mix from Paul van Dyk favourites Stoneface & Terminal.

Fred Baker presents Iguana – Beautiful Sunshine EP

2 track EP from the supremely talented Fred Baker. The A side ‘Beautiful Sunshine’ is receiving rave reviews and plays from everyone who’s anyone in the scene at present and featured in Armin’s ASOT205, while the B ‘Sweet Moonlight’ is slightly darker and moodier but still just as driving.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just on the trance.nu website bout 2 weeks ago it was, just had a browse and saw i'd won, haha!

all i had to 2 do was name the first ever release on monster, easy peasy!

p.s cheers 4 forwarding the email tim :wink:

• 2 months later...

can u believe ive just received these vinyls!!!

Well, not even those ones i listed!! been emailing the guy for ages and he kept saying they had problems and such, but in the end he mailed me on sat to say he posted them and i got them this morning - he chucked a few more in to say sorry - heres what i got in the end (worth the wait!!)

NuNrg – Dreamland 2005/Atomo (Monster tunes)

Fred Baker presents Iguana – Beautiful Sunshine (Stone face & Terminal Remix) (PROMO) (Monster Tunes)

Lume - Lume (Monster Tunes)

Brisky - Celestial (Monster tunes) (SIGNED BY BRISKY!)

Nautical imagery - distant dreams (enhanced)

Will Holland - Timeless (Limited Ed. Remix Pack) (Enhanced)

quite worth the wait me thinks!!!

Archived