Any other promotion ideas?....

Briggsy

Mange tu chaps! (and Chrissie!)

Has anyone else got any more ideas on how we can promote our night further? Its now only two and a half weeks away - its come around really quick :o

So far, we've had 10,000 flyers printed (some already distributed outside our 'competitors' on Saturday just gone, others to be kept as 'refreshers' nearer the time)

A load of posters displayed in chip shops and newsagents across the city

A local radio mention

Publicity in the three local newspapers (the main local newspaper, plus two free papers which everyone in the city gets)

I've also registered on the the website for our 'competitor' - and a few of their members are coming.

Plus i've caned online advertising (Myspaz, etc).

Has anyone else got any more suggestions?

Other than streaking at the test match this week in just Inferno boxer shorts, I can't really think of any other ways of getting publicity.

Muchas Gracias folks!

Bonjour!

(Yes, I have been watching to much Only Fools & Horses!)

If your competitor is having a night again before it, burn some quality mix cds, stick them in a wee plastic case with the flyer, and give 1 to groups of people as they come out, especially if they look like the afterparty sort.

Best way to make people remember a flyer as oppose to just bin it or use it as roach. Don't need to make loads of them, just for groups of people. And doesn't cost much. Oh, and write the date venue and djs playing on the cd too.

Best way to make people remember a flyer as oppose to just bin it or use it as roach.

Also will give them someting to listen too While having a smoke :P

Creating an Event on Facebook also works quite well, gives you a good heads up as to how many people might be goin.

And they may spread the word themselves, by forwarding the Event Invite!

Maybe an interview posted somewhere with really basic Q&A to enlighten people as to the vibe of the night, let them know the background etc. For future events interviews with the guests posted tactically across the net just to bump the hype up a little

Dress up as a strawberry :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You could flyer everyone's cars around the city? Just under the windscreen? Make them yellow and white, like a parking ticket, then people will read them!

383953.jpg

Archived