The official JJ board

Judge Mental

Busier than this one these days! Where is everyone?? :huh:

I'll believe that when I see it sir! :lol:

It's all very well people going on holiday, but not when I'm the only person in the office doign everyone else's work <_<

:D im jus back from ibiza a couple days :D ,its not as busy over there since the last time i was there 2004 but still what a great place it is,im booking agian for the 1st week in aug09 looking forward to it already

Not as busy? Surprising that, but also understandable I guess. I wish I was in Ibiza in 98 and 99 - apparently Radio1 went a bit overboard those years and cut back after that, but the music around then and the atmosphere would have been exciting. I have been to Ibiza but it was over 15 years ago now.... I'm sure it's changed beyond recognition!

It's still just as good , the music has changed but you can't stay in the same groove forever. I liked the music back then and l also like the music being played atm.

That is EXACTLY my theory! I get wound up with the "Oh it's not as good as it used to be" crowd. If anyone has ever seen Human Traffic, there is a prime example of that when that dude that used to be in 'This Life' was sat in the club off his rocker talking about when the club used to be good 'back in the day'. That's what annoys me!! Music has to change as it'd get boring otherwise. Get over it!

On the subject of the quiet board, I haven't been on here for a while because my BT connection has been playing silly buggers. Only just managed to get it fixed today. I have been away for a few days to Boardmasters in Newquay also. :) Good to be back :wub:

Archived