Hello....

Aza

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been away on here for quite some time.

Got back from a two week holiday in Dubai Friday just gone and had a load of other stuff that I've been sifting through at the same time!

We stayed on the Palm Jumeirah with my dad who lives there and were very lucky to do so since we would have not been able to afford it. It really is such a rich country and there is a lot of money there. It is sad to see that contrastingly you got all these world class buildings, yet these are built by people who are blatently subject to slave labour! Top temp in the day was around 46 degree C and in the night it didn't drop to below 35 degrees C. You cannot live without air con!

I could go on about our visit, but I think Wikipedia somes it all up perfectly and since we did a tonne of stuff and visited many places, the article is already there :)Click here....

It was a special holiday as I popped the question to my lady of 4 and a half years! I felt the time was right, it was the perfect place and August is the eighth month and we are in the eighth year of this millenia.

It does seem a little quieter on here these days, lots of people on hols too perhaps, or like me (aswell again :() everyone working and is busy busy.

I find myself finding it difficult to get back on my beloved one's and two's since at the end of the working day you just feel saturated and when the weekend.

On a good note though, I was thinking a lot about my Secret Santa mix for this year and feel this one is going to be a right belter! I have a special card up my sleeve and really want to make this one a beauty of an entry for all you folks :)

Will do my best to catch up with past posts etc, tunage, and get up to speed with the lowdown on here ;)

Hope all are ok B)

Wonderful Wizard of Wales

I quite like that, Sir Quadrant! It fits nice as a WWW - although this article provides a better insight in the wonderous pronounciation of such abbreviation ;)

Thank you all - it's nice to be back on here :)

Archived