PS3 Users and Fans

Aza

You buy a ps3 for 300 quid then say 15 quid for a remote is expensive! :o:lol:!

Just seen a 160gb hard drived ps3 comes out october 31st for £339

Also no price cut this year

Ive mates with PS3's Wiis and 360's so I get to play on all the new games without paying a penny myself, best way as I wouldnt pat a penny on games now anyway, the DS was my last foray into owning a new console, I had it from day of uk release untill 3 months ago, I only ever bought 3 games for it then thought sod all this gimmicky crap!

Quite simply I havent got a HD tv 720 0r 1080, dont need one, dont need a blu ray player yet either.

They are not essentials, they are luxuries that wouldnt even splash out on if I had the cash for at least another 5 years.

how do u live without hd tv??? i got a 42 inch plasma and a 37 inch lsd both by samsung. well worth the money and got the latter for 500 quid which is a year later for that model a bargain. run my ps3 on it and must say playing online fifa08 is by far better then djing hahaha thats when my kids let me play on it

wouldnt go out and by a 160 gig 1 as ive got a 60 gig console that i got on day of release and im still no worse of for memory , so i think 160 is to much

:huh: I live without HD tv easily, tv is mostly crap on freeview without paying out for sky which is more channels of the same crap overall.

I have a lcd pc monitor that can pump out HD and a graphics card that can also, I didnt buy the monitor or pc, was hand me down from my uncle

I don't understand why everyone has to have the latest technology its a mad scramble by at least 75% of this country, analog tv has been switched off nation wide yet and itll be a while still before all channels will be available in 720 HD let alone bloodey 1080.

I have seen 1080 full high defintion, as much as I am inpressed by it, I'm not going to rush out with hundred of pounds to buy a HD tv of any size, simply beacuse I will be viewing standard definition albeit digital quality channels on it.

Given, future proof, but I say, sod that when its essential I'll purchase a HDTV, cheaper than you lot will have paid.

Archived