Lange - Out Of The Sky (Club Mix)

Briggsy

This is one of my favourite tunes around at the moment - and in my opinion, one of Lange's strongest since the late 90's/early noughties.

I've loved it since I heard Mike Koglin play it at Turnmills last year, and I still love it now. Anyone else a fan?

He's produced some exceptional stuff over the last few years, 'Looking Too Deep' was superb as was 'Another Me, Another You' (albeit the Leeds & Terranova Remix). Last time I saw him DJ at Digital Society in April he was on good form aswell

He's produced some exceptional stuff over the last few years, 'Looking Too Deep' was superb as was 'Another Me, Another You' (albeit the Leeds & Terranova Remix). Last time I saw him DJ at Digital Society in April he was on good form aswell

He's definately back on form at the moment. He had a phase of releasing some less-than-average productions, but now he's back with a bang.

I've been enquiring about booking a few DJ's for our Inferno nights too - and he's a bargain compared to other DJ's with the same sort of stature as him.

I've been enquiring about booking a few DJ's for our Inferno nights too - and he's a bargain compared to other DJ's with the same sort of stature as him.

Would be a stand-out booking mate, really rate him very highly as a DJ

Book him at inferno at the right time Briggsy, that would be brilliant, would surely drawn in the more knowledgeable clubber.

That's the only problem with Coventry really - its not for the knowledgable clubber. We could put Lange with about 5 other well-known DJ's of the same standard on, and it wouldn't fil a venue, whereas if you did it in Sheffield, you'd have people queuing for miles. The Midlands isn't really a Trance area - its all Rock/Indie or RnB, Bassline and Garage innit bro. We could put sooooo many good line-ups on, but for the average Joe in Coventry, he'd be none the wiser. We've got to be very careful about who we put on unfortunately.

The only way of filling a Trance venue in Coventry is by sticking Jules or Dave Pearce on - names that everyone knows :(

The Midlands isn't really a Trance area - its all Rock/Indie or RnB, Bassline and Garage innit bro. We could put sooooo many good line-ups on, but for the average Joe in Coventry, he'd be none the wiser. We've got to be very careful about who we put on unfortunately.

The only way of filling a Trance venue in Coventry is by sticking Jules or Dave Pearce on - names that everyone knows :(

Couldn't agree more with you there mate, out of all the gigs I've played only two have come within 50 miles of where I live & there were both small independent parties in Brum, generally Gods & Passion have dominated so much that other nights have really struggled

Archived