Tom Wake - Trance Mix

Wakey

It's not often that I post mixes on here, so I thought it was about time that I dug deep into my vinyl collection and put together a trance mix!

I've not been playing trance for a while now, opting instead for house as you may know. But, I do have a massive trance collection from back in the day and going through it again has made me a little bit more interested in trance ;)

Anyhow, I've selected a few of my fave tunes from years gone by, a few are influenced by Jules as you should be able to notice, normally from the mix at the end of the 5-7 Saturday show. I thought it would be easy to do a "Trance Ibiza Classics" mix so instead opted for a few tunes you don't normally hear much about.

Would love any feedback as I rarely post mixes! Thanks!

Here's the T/L -

Modulation - Spirits (Slusnik Luna Remix) [Tsunami]

Yahel - Devotion (Armin Van Buren Remix) [Velvet Vibe]

DJ Cor Fijneman - Exhibition [in Trance We Trust]

Neo & Farina - Mondial (Original Mix) [Hotdecks Trance]

Goldenscan - Of Our Times (Super8 Remix) [Lost Language]

Plasticboy - Live Another Life [Five AM]

Unknown - Swept Away [Waxworx]

2 Players - Signet (G&M Project Remix) [Lost Language]

Human Evolution - Project Magneta (One Giant Leap For Mankind Remix) [iD&T]

Ocean Force - Energy Flow (Jon Novacaine Mix) [Elevation Records]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xannfr3zfxf/..._trance_mix.mp3

Only tracks I had heard before and 1 of them I own, so was great to hear a load of stuff I missed over the years this afternoon, technically superb ever so slight off bits here and there,makes it better to me though when it comes to vinyl mixes,shows its all proper live done in one go like, more of these please! 9/10 :)

Cheers Jason. Yeah I know what you mean about the off bits, it was a bit of change coming back to trance and getting back on the decks so hopefully over time it'll improve ;) I've got lots more trance records where these came from, I'll try and do another soon :)

Very nice mix. Swept away is an incredible track. I'll never forget hearing Dave Pearce spin it on Radio 1 back in '03 & the next day I was straight onto HTFR to buy a copy along with a white label of Electrique Boutique feat. Taz - Heal. Ever heard The Waxworxx release called Tears of an Angel? It's an equally classic track.

Archived