Tim....

Simcut

Dont want to be rude mate, but why the f*** are you ignoring me? :-(

not spoken to you for absolutely ages, u dont even bother sending any texts or nowt to me, what have I done mate? getting pretty pissed off tbh, thought we were good mates etc, you seem to have plenty of time to text Bjorn and the like.....oh well.

Hi Simon mate! Could have sent me that in a PM! :D

No course I'm not ignoring everyone, I've just been extremely busy before the start of the new academic year & all, and this last week has been the most hectic - we had a family reunion dinner party at our house last weekend which was the first time ever we've had everyone together - I say "family" but I don't actually have any immediate relatives (sadly they all passed away before I was born), but merely people who grew up with my parents and have known them ever since. Some of them we may never see again. Cooking a 3 course meal for 22 people with one oven is a nightmare so ordering chairs, tables etc etc to help my parents prepare for it has been the most important thing recently!

Couple that with packing, no MSN and not much time since the exam to go out with my mates (let alone visit a record store), it's taken it's toll. I'm sorry if if I have neglected you guys on here, but after this month hopefully I can resolve that back at Uni ;)

Hi Chrissie yes I've sent you an email, pretty hectic here so probably worth waiting a few days til i've travelled back up north this week. I will email you the new address of our new house there this weekend, that's probably best and gives you some leeway too. Cheers!

I gather we are all busy at this stage of the year mate.

This is the time of the year where we need to plan what we will be taking as a "routine" over the next few months.

People hate going out of their way really (unless there is something in it for them) and can't really be bothered to do anything. LOL - thats why enrolling, packing and stuff seems to be missions, it just doesnt agree with our "everyday" day lifes.

LOL - thats why enrolling, packing and stuff seems to be missions, it just doesnt agree with our "everyday" day lifes

I'm going back to uni on sunday and I seriously can't be bothered to pack yet at all. I can't wait to get there, but do I have motivation to get my crap together? nope!

Oh and registration at nottingham has always been Ok for me, pretty quick really - then hit the Freshers Fayre for a laugh!

Archived