Jules R1 06/09/08

JasonB

Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick (CDR)

Mac & Taylor- Technophobia (Courture Records)

Adam K - You’re Not Alone [Adam K & Soho Mix] (Hotbox Digital)

Unknown - ‘The White Socrates’ [Koi Remix] (CDR)

Joop & Leon Bolier - ‘Hold [Ali Wilson Tekelec Dub] High Contrast Records)

Emilio Fernandez - Let It Go [black Hole Recordings]

Marco V on the phone

Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash (Flashover Recordings)

Gareth Emery V Delerium - This Is Silence (CDR)

Matty Martinez - Launched (CDR)

Marc Marberg V Kyau & Albert - Orange Bill [stoneface & Terminal Mix] (Euphonic)

Art Of Trance – Madagascar [Richard Durand Mix] (CDR)

Andrew Bennett – Closer (CDR)

Mike Walker on the phone

MW - Pyramid Heat (Bootleg)

Spartak - Marska

David Morales - Needing You [iain Anderson Mix] (CDR)

Skytek- Soiree (Vinyl Pusher Records)

Oukidi- Baila El Chici Chici [Fred Baker Remix] (White)

Lee Haslam on the phone

Zoo Brazil - Kalle (Nero Records)

Judge Jules In The Mix

Rapha – Pandora (CDR)

Alex O’rion - Release The Beast (CDR)

Barry Connell - Frizz Bomb (CDR)

Michael Dow – Banshee (CDR)

The Recovery Record – Fred Baker’s Choice

Massive Attack – Unfinished Sympathy (Wild Bunch)

Andrew Bennett – Closer (CDR)

This is actually Andrew Bennett & DJ Tatana 'Closer (Than A Heartbeat)' [s2]

Will take a listen later to check whether it was the Original, Bennett Vocal Mix, Bennett Dub or Gareth Emery Remix

Well done Mike Walker...you came across the airwaves very clear and professional B) B)

Really like Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash (Flashover Recordings) track

David Morales - Needing You [iain Anderson Mix] is terrible, absolutely terrible

John O Callaghan (JOC) has done an edit of "Needing You" which is much better in my opinion, I am not sure if any one here has heard John's edit, Brian Kearny always spins J.O.C. edit, surprised Jules hasn't stormed across it

David Morales - Needing You [iain Anderson Mix] is rubbish, all over the place, I'd rather Jules play the Boss Anthem version at 136 again instead than this!

I knew this'd be a marmite tune. I personally think this edit is naff. I was also wondering when a remix of this would crop up, especailly as it wason the creamfields essential mix classic the other week.

All i can say is, the original tune has simply been raped. Again, another example of producers trying to get a break (sorry!) by ripping a breakdown or part of a classic track, sandwiching it been techy beats and trying to get a foot in the door. Now if he'd made his own tune that was good, the gigs, remixes and production offers would come quicker and faster. Overall, i'm not mad keen on bootlegs.

Overall, i'm not mad keen on bootlegs.

A lot of them are OK, just not the ones Jules plays. Jules plays some right stinkers - including that Gareth EMery vs Delerium one, which is shocking.

Its as if everyone puts their bootlegs in a big tub, everyone takes out the good ones, and then Jules gets left with the remainder.

Its as if everyone puts their bootlegs in a big tub, everyone takes out the good ones, and then Jules gets left with the remainder.

:lol: I'm liking that .... well done to you as well Mikey-boy. I saw your post about this on Myspace/Facebook (whichever it was) but I couldn't stay up to hear it. Used the i-player before I biked to work this morning. Very fresh!!!

Archived