Favourite version of; Delerium feat Sarah McLachlan - The Silence

Moonman

Whats your favourite mix of Delerium "The Silence"  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm personally with the Airscape remix. It's got the most energy, euphoria, and has doesnt take as long to get to the point.

If i've missed certain mixes out i do apologise. These are the ones that came to mind. Of the bootlegs, i used to really like the Barthezz one. I remember playing that out!!

I vote for Above & Beyond mix too, purely because I was kissing a lovely blonde right in the centre of the dancefloor at the (now sadly non-existent) Promise in Newcastle some years ago when it was played - and as it happened I vividly remember noticing an completely unexpected, hair-on-back-of-neck bassline change about 3/4 way through in the last chorus (I know, even at that moment my mind was still following the music :confused:)

It was just 2 beautiful moments that happened to occur at the same time; the pinnacle of the atmosphere that night and I will never ever forget it, then earning me handshakes and grins from random clubbers, one of those rare moments in a club where you glance at the ceiling and tell yourself life couldn't be better. Amazing!

Mind you, things often sound better when you hear it for the first time...

Archived