September Mix

simonross46

This is a mix I have done as a demo for what will hopefully become a radio station in my local town of Sleaford B) I have decided to use this as my mix for September since the only other mix that I am compiling is for a night I shall be hosting shortly (so I don't want that to be out in the open to ruin the night!).

The demo is in 2 sections, the first few tracks being aimed at a more general audience and the following tracks being more towards what I would play to a live crowd. Because Sleaford is not exactly deep in the dance/trance scene ... the tracks arent exactly brand spanking new, I just used what I felt sound best to make an impression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[hide_me]http://www.4shared.com/file/62183701/9bdb8b42/Simon_Ross_Monthly_Mix__08-09-2008___September_Sleaford_Radio_Demo_.html[/hide_me]

Intro - Mr Sam vs Human Resource - Dominator (Re-Ward Remix)

1. Coldplay vs Sander Van Doorn - Pura Violeta (Xijaro Bootleg)

2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Waiting For (Genix Remix)

3. Judge Jules and BK - Sickness

4. Markus Schulz ft Dauby - Perfect

5. Vengeance - Temptation (Denga and Manus Remix)

6. Simon Patterson - Smack

7. Menno De Jong - Spirit (Paul Miller 2008 Rework)

8. Bissen - Quicksand (Joint Operations Centre Remix)

9. Simon Ross - Sex in a Bulgarian Disco (Bootleg)

10. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Richard Durand Remix)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback is greatly appreciated on this because it has not actually been sent out to the people involved in setting up the radio station. They know about me, they are just waiting on a demo ... but of course it will be no good until I get my microphone recording issue solved.

Simon :)

Had a listen to your set today, thought it was really good, mixing was spot on! Dont think your have any problems getting on the air mate!

Nice one, cheers for that. Im very pleased with the transitions on this myself too. It will be good to point out on a couple of transitions they are faded in a way to allow me to talk in between as well ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived