Jules new album next month?!?!?

attilasumer

Blimey - dunno if any of you guys get the newsletter from the official site but apparently Jules new artist album is ready for next month - now I won't hold my breath just yet but this looks quite promising. Apparently it's called 'Bring The Noise.' His t-shirt range is also due to launch soon. B)

If anyone has any more info on this please post away!

aah cheers for that - seen Jules wear some of those loads, must admit I do quite like some of them but then again I do have a fondness for t-shirts with loud and garish prints :redface: Might purchase this one:

http://www.designerwear.co.uk/content/hero...ens-tee-t-shirt

as I like the detail on it. Also this one is pretty decent:

http://www.designerwear.co.uk/content/hero...monkeys-t-shirt

but I see that's not a Jules one......

I'd not heard anything about a new album, although sounds very interesting! Keep us informed! I get so many mail shots from different clubs I've not bothered to join the Jules one. Like the tshirts, maybe when I get some £££ in the bank! ;)

i quite like the tee's too. I've always kinda liked the tees that Jules wears. They're quite loud and bold which i like. I also like skinny fit tees. The sleeves have to be very short aswell. They look quite good. £25 is a lot though for a tee.

Dare i say it, my clothing style has always been a bit camp. I hate to admit it but i tend to go for the flowery shirts/skinny fit tees/pastel coloured polo shirts etc, i just think they look "fresh" if that makes sense. My ideal style is a nice flowery shirt, some crisp G-Star (failing that H&M's loose fit will do!!!) jeans with flip flops (weather permitting). Comfy and stylish. I am big into my clothes, but as i can't afford the bigger brands (G-Star etc) i have to hunt down more obscure clothing from lesser known shops.

And before anyone chips in, i'm not :pinkman:

Dare i say it, my clothing style has always been a bit camp. I hate to admit it but i tend to go for the flowery shirts/skinny fit tees/pastel coloured polo shirts etc, i just think they look "fresh" if that makes sense. My ideal style is a nice flowery shirt, some crisp G-Star (failing that H&M's loose fit will do!!!) jeans with flip flops (weather permitting).

Russell Brand, is that you?....... :P

I'm no fan of funky patterns on shirts. I went shopping for some new kit not long ago and there are shirts with things like "American Super Water Polo Champion 88" .... it means nothing!!! :lol: I will just wear my plain coloured shirts for now :)

"...I went shopping for some camouflage once, but couldn't find any..." :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, I reckon Jules will take nearly 40%+ on those shirts, a good business plan really showing diversification :)

Russell Brand, is that you?....... :P

Exlcuding the girls jeans he wears, that guy has got some style. I wanted my hair like his and i got about 2/3's of the way there. The my Sarge told me to cut it, then the Inspector did, and i started getting real flack over it and constant grief. So in the end i had to cut it. I still have evidence of my Russell Brand type hair on my id badge which has to stay with me for another 8 years. All my colleagues think it's hillarious. That really saddened me after growing my hair for about a 18 months, as now i have to make do with a Hoxton Fin.

Stick to the good old sterotypical copper; skin head = hard as nails ;)

Can you imagine a bouncer with a Russel Brand hairstyle or even a policeman for that matter :)

Moonman, why not try a Yoji style Police approach :thumbsup

• 2 weeks later...
Stick to the good old sterotypical copper; skin head = hard as nails ;)

Can you imagine a bouncer with a Russel Brand hairstyle or even a policeman for that matter :)

Moonman, why not try a Yoji style Police approach :thumbsup

Police are full of soft lads these days. Takes 8 of them to arrest a 7 stone criminal :P

• 4 weeks later...
Just noticed this on headstrongs site:

The brand new Judge Jules Vs Headstrong track ft Gina Dootson called 'Could Be Love' will be out in a week or so and is going

to appear on Judge Jules new solo artist album.

I really like that track so l'll look forward to hearing it again when Jules's album comes out, thanks Jason.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived