How would you like to download your mix sets?

Aza

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Place your votes!

I've recently started digitising my whole CD collection purely for Ipod purchases. This is because all my CDs are taking up space and my ipod device can carry over 80gb of music, which is more than enough to put my entire music collection on there.

The ipod can connect to my PS3 and soon I would like to get an Ipod docking speaker station, which would allow me to play pretty much any mix, any cd or any track like a jukebox.

Anyhow, I've been ripping my trance CDs as individual tracks since if you wish to skip through a long set it is a lot easier than having one big file and having to skip through it that way. I have decided that I will probably do the same for my own mix demos.

Do you have the same problems, or have ever thought about such issue when putting music on your mp3 devices?

What about when you download sets? Do you like having them as one file containing the whole mix; or do you prefer to have all the tracks in a folder and split into individual tracks enabling you to listen to any song at any time and skip through easily?

What are your thoughts?

:)

Archived