Ped-Egg

Judge Mental

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that's right. My username did anyway. I've gone thru some witness protection as my old name seemed to have some strange and untrue stories following it around.

I have a photo of you giving me a kiss if that's a good clue or not? I dunno.

BTW I'm NOT Michelle!

You were the nicest maniac I ever met ;)

Don't dare post that pic! it was about 7 years ago surely!!! Nice to bump into you though! Accidently bumped into Untidy Boy on MSN yesterday without realising it was him, got the wrong Dave, but we had a fair old chat about the old meetups etc back in the day :D

I worked out who you are by a wee spot of detective work on the official JJ board, that topic with Jules near on naked gave the game away ;)

You were the nicest maniac I ever met ;)

Don't dare post that pic! it was about 7 years ago surely!!! Nice to bump into you though! Accidently bumped into Untidy Boy on MSN yesterday without realising it was him, got the wrong Dave, but we had a fair old chat about the old meetups etc back in the day :D

I worked out who you are by a wee spot of detective work on the official JJ board, that topic with Jules near on naked gave the game away ;)

I believe I've added you to my facebook, I got you from Ste's list, you haven't added me tho. I am nice thankyou, you're right, you were nice too, and only 19 I believe. I've seen them all on the web and I mean ALL of them. But they hate me, and I hate some of them too. LOL

Hence my name change. I can't beleive I'm even still alive. I was hoping you'd have that pic somewhere, or any from then.

Ah right, I don't really use Facebook, most folk I know use Bebo and thats enough to be going on with lol.

I'm sure I have that pic along with all the other old board meetings somewhere, and I'll try and dig it out, but its needle / haystack with that sorta stuff. Can't remember if its on a cd / website / actual photograph or saved on an old laptop that's been binned.

Stop being so hard on yourself though, most folk I spoke to (a rather fair amount) liked you, just don't get too caught up in the arseholes that were also on there.

Even though it actually was faaaar more than a message board back in the day, it was still just a message board! I know you had a hard time of it at a point, but as you mentioned I was 19 back then, and I still think you're sound being 25 now.

Chin up and I'll look for those pictures if I get the chance :thumbsup:

xx

in my quest to fin out what a lemon party was, i resorted to my favourite website....urban-dictionary.com

Heres what it had to say....

DEFINITION OF LEMON PARTY

So then, cough up, who's on Lemonparty.org? <- i haven't even looked at that site, i dont think i could deal with the emotional trauma and mental scarring. It sounds very very scary.

Archived