Greetings from Fiji

bigsteve

Just thought I'd pop on here again and make you all even more jealous! Fiji is a really fantastic place, and no yanks in sight! They really were getting us down a lot. Full of Kiwis and Ozzies here and they're a great bunch of people.

Topping the tan up nicely, but really missing new tuneage. i must be well out of date now, tht even my Dad will be more knowlegable!!

Sorry to keep rubbing it in! It truly is an amazing country, but unfortunately we leave tomorrow. However, NZ and Oz beckon!!!!

Not heard any tuneage or been to a club in 5 weeks now :( Missing the whole music thing and coming on here to chat to you all, but I guess once I'm home, I'll miss being here :D

You will love Oz as well- it is a wonderful country. How long are you there for and what areas are you visiting. I have been on the Whitsundays Islands, Townsville (stayed with friends) Brisbaine and Sydney. It was all good but really loved Sydney and its suberbs especially up on the Northern Beaches. I went to Palm Beach where "Home and Away" is filmed and was amazed at how quiet it was there. The beaches are pretty amazing too and reminded me of Cornish beaches like Sennen, Newquay and St Ives. I found the locals were very friendly and everyone looks so happy. I think the warm climate has alot to do with it. Enjoy. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived