FAO Aza

bigsteve

Yeah I remember the name and your lovely self too from JJ.net. That was the first message board I registered to following Jules.

I remember your signature too, which was Madonna wasn't it :) "I'm tired of dancing here all by myself"...

Don't use JJ.net at all no more since I felt it was becoming a difficult place to say the least,

There was a few good helpful people there nevertheless, Steve (from Liverpoool area I think, I think you were mates with #2?) and DjEars, who was a good dj and helpful/informative.

Glad to see you joined here though - wasn't sure if you posted introducing yourself as I haven't been on here that much lately and wasn't sure when you signed up. I only picked up on the ManicMuira name from the Ibiza thread :s

B) :winkthumbsup:

The last signature I remember having was " very few cartoons are broadcast live Mr Simpson, it puts a terrible strain on the animaters wrist " I also had "aim for the flat top" and "are there any women here" I don't remember having that Madonna one, but i did once have S/Club 7!! lol

Were you Aza? I'm sorry I don't know that name, I do know DJ Ears, do you mean Ste, yes I know Ste from Liverpool, really cool bloke actually, in fact I met ALOT of JJ net members!! The old board has completely gone now, can't even check out old threads to look for your name! <_<

Yes well you I remember you two Simon and definitely Cazadagen!

It's all coming together for me now.;)

Dunno how come I wasn't invited over here sooner <_<

Yes it did become a difficult place over there, but it had just had it's hay day.

Didn't meet you Cazadagen? I was also called Syrup over there for a while after people started

saying some fairly gross things about ManicMuira.

I think it was Annababe1 that had a signature about dancing by herself and judgemental had pigeon sex at one point! :huh:

Archived