THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

Number2Fan

....but I do tend to budget well and look after my children so I'm really upset to find today that someone broke into the house my daughter was staying at, she's 11

and stole her bag a special bag I bought her for her birthday this year, in it was her spending money 50 pounds and 20 Euros, Her DS and it's games, her phone charger

her camera(with her holiday photos on it, and her asthma inhalers.

I know this has nothing to do with Judge jules or his archive but I'm really angry and need to sound off somewhere, she's not home yet, it will cost a fortune to replace all that stuff for her,

which is obviously what I want to do. But wont be able to, I struggled to buy the bloody stuff in the first place. :o

Stealing from children really is f***ing LOW!!

Set up a vigilante group in your area(joking)

Sadly there will always be crime. Society needs it because so many jobs depend on it. All the government really does is to try and keep it at an "acceptable level" and occasionally adjusts recorded crime figures to suit this purpose.

Yeah it bloody was, worse was the fact she had an asthma attack when she saw her stuff all gone and her inhaler was in the bag. She never normally needs them. Luckily she was on away with her dad att and not me as he keeps his own inhaler on him.

Anyway she's ok really, she's just gone to bed. She's got a new bag, and a BIG Christmas list in her head I reckon. Typical KIDS response. She wanted new stuff anyway, if only we children knew how expensive they were.

Cliche I know, but at least no one was hurt.

Archived