How will Hamilton lose the World Driver's Championship?

bigsteve

How will Lewis throw away the F1 World Driver's Championship this weekend in Brazil?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't be so stupid. You have to be realistic here: clearly the only possible outcome on Sunday is that an enormous Salmon will leap from the sea...

salmon_1.jpg

...onto the front of Massa's car, slicing it in two. Leaving Hamilton to drive to victory.

FerrariF1Crash.jpg

Yeah the WRC was great, now it is covered by 'Dave' and possibly ITV2 still, but its just not the same. I grew up watching it in 2005 and for me its been worse each year ... the cars just arent packing the same heat, especially compared to the old skool rally cars that made the event dangerous for everyone. I went to a rally stage in 'Robin Hood Forest' and an Audio 80 Quattro rolled into the ditch I was stood in about 3 seconds before it happened ... you dont get that shock with other motorsports.

I understand that by saying this I'll probably be hounded from the board, but I really want to see Massa lift the title tomorrow. I have been a Ferrari fan for ages and am not going to jump ship just when a Brit pops up. Without putting the hex on it for the rest of you though, I suspect Hamilton probably will win it unles he pushes too hard for the podium and ends up clipping another car. Either way I hope it's going to be an exciting race tomorrow. B)

Spin, I can see where you're coming from if you're a long running Ferrari fan, I completely understand that. However, Ferrari do seem to have more power within the FIA than they deserve. I have found the stewarding decisions farcical this year and non-consistent. I'll be glad, again, to see the back of another turbulent season, and hope that 2009 brings a more stable season where the drivers can get on with some decent racing.

That was such an amazing ending to the season, seeing Glock crawling along & watching Hamilton shoot past him was fantastic. Have to hand it to Massa, he took the dissapointment with real dignity & class.

Blimey! What an amazing last few laps and even corners. Never has there been such an ending to a season like that. Fair play to Massa...he did everything that was needed of him and a marvelous win today. Even more credit to Hamilton in holding it together today. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him lose the crucial fifth place to Vettel of all drivers (surely one to watch in the future) and the for Glock to be struggling in the rain. Amazing stuff.

I'm off to the bookies to collect my winnings now :)

Well, congratulations to Mr. Hamilton, I just hope his ego doesn't inflate too much after this. On the whole a pretty boring race except for the very beginning and the very end. Quite an epic conclusion though. Feel well sorry for Massa. :(

Can't wait for next season already. The field should be a lot tighter. B)

Booking my British GP tickets today or tomorrow, if the rest of the guys coming can get themselves sorted out. One of those things that's be in the 'to-do' pile for about 3 months but seeing as Hamilton won all manner of other 'fans' are coming out of the woodwork to try & tag along

Archived