Stella Artois

bigsteve

Never really been a fan of Stella, only time I'll ever drink it is if it's the only cans available, very very rare that I'll buy a pint of it unless there are much more inferior options.

Budweiser is the standard drink for me, with variations including Guinness, Bulmers & various Voda mixers thrown in

I always used to get that strange metallic taste after a few Stellas so I try to avoid it these days.

Gin is by far & away my favourite tipple of choice (hence my green Tanqueray avatar!); beerwise I opt for Hoegaarden Blanc or a cold Guinness :)

For some reason I have never tried Gin and don't know why, but it doesn't appeal to me...

Like Whisky too, Simon, and JD is one of my faves :)

Don't mind Vodka either, can have it with Cherry/Lime/Lemon Coke and Red Bull and recently have tried it with cranberry juice and tonic water :)

Beer wise, think I stick to the old classics of Carling and Carlsberg!

My favourite tipple at the moment is Absolut vodka. My missus & I had a bottle to ourselves mixed with Sprite/Cola/Fanta at Judgement Sunday VIP in Ibiza earlier this year & I've never looked back since. We were both very worse for wear the day after but hey, well worth it! :lol:

Either that or it's Corona for the not quite as wild nights out ;)

Not had Stella for ages. Last time I was feeling pretty tipsy after only 3 pints of it! :lol:

I hate it when you ask for a Corona in a bar and they have no lemon or lime to wedge in the top.

I also hate it when bars don't know how to serve a gin & tonic properly (small plastic cup, no ice, no lemon, warm soda water... I mean, what is that? ^_^ )

Getting fussy in your old age, Tim ;)

I used to drink Stella all the time years ago. Absolutely brain melt stuff and can't go near it now. I usually go for the standard 4% stuff these days, like Carling, Fosters, etc. If I'm drinking in the house, a bottle of red wine does the trick - less pit stops required :thumbsup:

Archived