Jules R1 31/10/08

JasonB

Little Boots – Stuck On Repeat [Fake Blood Mix] (CDR)

Tom Cloud – Pictures (Black Hole)

Kyau & Albert – Hide & Seek [Lange Mix] (Euphonic)

W Unit – Ninja Insight (CDR)

Raver & Ivan The Muru – WMC (Selecta Recordings)

DJ On Route: Infected Mushroom

Heatbeat – Paradise Garage (Armada)

Richard Durand – Predator Vs Cha Cha (Mix Two) (Terminal-4)

Deadmau5 – Clockwork [Mr Sam Remix] (Mau5trap)

Tatoe & Groove – Tarantula (Ego Records)

DJ Endorsed: M.I.K.E’s Choice

Andrew Bennett pres. Borderline - Days Go By (High Contrast)

Timmy & Tommy – MixTape [DJ Preach Mix] (Full Tilt)

Lost Witness & Sassot – Sin Mas (Fenology)

Tried & Tested

Paul Webster – Corruption [Mac & Taylor & Amp Mix]

Eddie Sender vs Meck – So Komara (White Label Bootleg)

Sets Education – Armin Van Buuren

The Killers – Human [Armin Van Buuren Mix] (CDR)

Stoneface & Terminal – Blue Print (Euphonic)

Armin Van Buuren & DJ Shah feat. Chris Jones – Going Wrong [Alex M.O.R.P.H & Woody Van Eyden Mix] (Armind)

Backroom 2

Rob Perry - It's Over... So Get Up (White Label)

Don Rimini – Nervous Breakdown (Mental Groove Records)

Judge Jules In The Mix

Icone – Cosmos [Fel Fel Edit] (Flux Delux)

Joey vs Hyper – We Control (CDR)

Fred Baker Vs Simon Patterson – Luminar Smack (White Label Bootleg)

Future Disciple – The Pr (Cdr)

Will Atkinson – Perpetual Sunrise (Cdr)

Jamaster A – Cicada [Talla 2XLC Mix] (2 Play Holland)

Another mashup of Christians he's keeping busy still!

Edited by JasonB

Paul Webster – Corruption [Mac & Taylor Mix] These guys are on fire :winkthumbsup:

And well done christian on another stonking bootleg, enojed this one too Fred Baker Vs Simon Patterson – Luminar Smack complemented each other well!

Incidently I was at the Halloween Ball at Slinky last night and heard Jules play a 2.30 to 4am set and im pretty sure I heard most of the Later tunes on this show! And from what i gathered the mix will hopefully be used in his next monthly mix, as he was writing down each tune after he played them, If so it will be a STONKER

I can't bl**dy stand Westwood. I think I'd know if it was him tho,and my sky is on series link so it does the same hours every week. It was definately a woman and I went thru at least half hour waiting for a decent bit of trance to come on.

Gonna go to iplayer sometime thru the week, can't miss out can I?!

Well I'm an hour into what my sky box recorded and on comes Jules obviously I was fast forwarding the ladies show which I guess now was Annie but what a pain. Must be to do with the clocks changing last weekend and altho it said it started at 11 it must have started at 10.

(btw I have to keep going back and taking out swearing and I'm a bit lost to what to replace the words with sometimes)

Anyway, that's sorted now.

I listened to him do Tongs show, I enjoyed that very much, more relaxed Judge! :)

I have haven't I. I might cry in a minute though. Is that better?

Jules show was * good this week I am playing it now, the PROPER Jules show, even tho my sky box hates me, I'm listening to Jules so HA!

And IT'S REALLY GOOD!

I'd have missed it if it wasn't for this board too, I thought he hadn't been on!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I was pleased with the show this week too. Bopping to Cha Cha in my chair hehe, love it :D :D :D

YEP I liked that and I love that revamp of Orange theme, that's one of my all time favourite records. Has to be very loud!!

Liked M.I.K.E always like a bit of MIKE tho. Yeah it was all cool. How could anyone not have voted him Number 1 in DJ mags Poll? He's a damn GOD!

Sadly I have had to cancel seeing him this Month and I am VERY depressed about it now and will be forever, all those fantastic tunes I'll not hear on the dancefloor. Hm yeah I am REALLY p***ED OFF NOW!!

Nevermind! <_<

Incidently I was at the Halloween Ball at Slinky last night and heard Jules play a 2.30 to 4am set and im pretty sure I heard most of the Later tunes on this show! And from what i gathered the mix will hopefully be used in his next monthly mix, as he was writing down each tune after he played them, If so it will be a STONKER

Spot on Hardaway, Jules has just mentioned, in his latest diary report (5/11/08) that he recorded his set @ Slinky which will be posted on the JJ Net website as the Oct Mix. B)

• 1 month later...