Guess what?

Number2Fan

Saw a wierd car outside the other week now, went to window to see what it was........IT WAS THE GOOGLE CAR!!

Unfortunately I didn't think to lift my top up, but I did hang around the window until it had gone, so when my house is on Google earth from the roadside view I'll post it!! lol

Have you seen it?

No u plank, the car that has like 8 cameras on a stick on top and takes a 360 degree pic then moves yards along and does it again so that when you go to Google Earth you can click on the camera and actually see a GROUNDS eye view of everywhere in the world (that has a road) You can do it on Hollywood Blvd atm and soon you'll be doing it in my street!

Nobody in my neighbourhood is rich, but they are ALL scum!! Similarity probably ends there.

I love those R8's but I want a mini clubman now!

Yeah Dormouse is Folkestone, I'm in Royal Tunbridge Wells really expensive and no decent nearby clubs!

Dunno when it's up and running for around here Chrissie, but I know it's not working yet, and Google will not disclose where the car is off to on it's travels as people might follow it around or something else wierd I guess. It is pretty cool tho, really starnge looking camera. I'm glad I saw it coz I was wondering how the camera worked for the street views I've seen as you literally can see ALL the way round the top of a car, and now I know how. Wasn't really as difficult as I imagined.

So who lives near me then?

OMG why are they so cheap?? You know my town is much dearer as we have two mainline commuter stations!

Look nice tho!! Certainly nicer than my humble abode!

What do you do there, are you selling them, building them??

That's not even that far from me, it's nearer than Crowborough, OMG they are really nice houses, I want four bedrooms!! Well I need four, look at that view, makes me wanna PUKE! In a jealous way.

Yeah im a carpenter working there for the duration of the job so if your up for knocking up some sandwiches and delivering :P - it does p*** me off thought as its an hour and half drive to work ever day. Just glad to be in work at the moment as the rest of the constuction industry is in big trouble if you listen to the news.

PS If you have 400k and after one i could try get you a deal :lol::rolleyes:

Archived