You don't look like that!

Wakey

I was listening to an "In New DJs We Trust" R1 mix earlier and it featured John B - legendary DnB DJ, he did an awesome Trance n Bass Mixmag cover CD a few years ago too! Anyway, after I'd listened to the mix I had a look at a video of the session and he's nothing like I imagined him to be! lol.

Ever heard him? Did you imagine him to look like this?

john-b_electroforce-no.jpg

Ever had the same experience with other DJs?!

I had wondered where Adam ant was nowadays!

I had this experience when I waited and waited to see ATB way back when that tune was about. I wanted him to play it,

He came on and he looked like Frank Butcher had the hat and everything, look really funny, playing cool tunes but it was kinda spoilt by his looks. Anyway, I kept laughing about it, then I saw him another time and he didn't look anything like Frank Butcher, I think it was the drugs!!!

th_ReidAsFrank_468x663.jpg

I was listening to an "In New DJs We Trust" R1 mix earlier and it featured John B - legendary DnB DJ, he did an awesome Trance n Bass Mixmag cover CD a few years ago

Randomly i remember that trance and bass cd - it was awesome quite a refreshing sound too it - swear i might even have it on a hard drive somewhere..