Baby P

Number2Fan

... That poor baby, I'm not posting any details but i have accidently bumped into a few on the internet over the last couple of days, unavoidable pics on my homepage etc. HOW HORRENDOUS!! That poor little babies short life must have been, I can't even imagine the sheer misery and pain and horror that must have been for a small child in fact anyone of any age, but shockingly a child, as a baby cannot have provoked any of this in any way. These people should be named, and left in the street to be ripped apart by DOGS!!!

A death penalty would be too good for them.

It's this sort of thing that assures me there is NO GOD!!

Please if you reply to this thread do not post any pictures or graphic details as I really cannot bare to know any more, and not be able to do anything to about it!

I feel ashamed to live in the same borough council that this occurred in. There is simply no excuse for this. The people who committed this atrocious crime do not deserve to be called human. They should be treated like animals. Once their fellow inmates know what they've done, they'll soon be regretting their actions. May they rot in hell.

Archived