Yo guys I forgot my password and couldn't log back on!

Blasta101

Hey what's up, I'd signed up here ages ago under the name "Blasta" and I forgot my password. I tried to go through the "forgot password" thing received all the emails with the new password codes etc, but every time I tried to enter that password info it wouldn't log me on and kept saying "invalid password or name" etc. So I think there's a problem with it. Anyway I hope nobody minds me making a bunch of posts here so I can start downloading some sets.

Edited by Blasta101

Hey Blasta!!

Welcome back.. I apologize for the 'password recovery' not working. I'm thinking Neuro might be able to help you getting back your old account, so I would try PM him if i were you.

I can't find any track list with a record of the tune you mention, but i guess this is the one you mean?

http://www.discogs.com/release/788258

I'm not sure which french tune you mean... been looking over a few TL's from around that time, and must say i can't remember any of them having french lyrics.

Hey Blasta!!

Welcome back.. I apologize for the 'password recovery' not working. I'm thinking Neuro might be able to help you getting back your old account, so I would try PM him if i were you.

I can't find any track list with a record of the tune you mention, but i guess this is the one you mean?

http://www.discogs.com/release/788258

I'm not sure which french tune you mean... been looking over a few TL's from around that time, and must say i can't remember any of them having french lyrics.

Thanks man! That other tune Jules played had like a French woman more just speaking actually than singing lyrics, it had a really cool vibe to it and I've never heard it anywhere else. I had the set recorded on mini disk as well as the other one with that brilliant coco vs aptness miracle remix with like the whole crowed there singing it. But like an idiot I record over both of them because I was running out of disks lol. I mega regret doing that now, so stupid.

Edited by Blasta101

Hey what's up, I'd signed up here ages ago under the name "Blasta" and I forgot my password. I tried to go through the "forgot password" thing received all the emails with the new password codes etc, but every time I tried to enter that password info it wouldn't log me on and kept saying "invalid password or name" etc. So I think there's a problem with it. Anyway I hope nobody minds me making a bunch of posts here so I can start downloading some sets.

If this set ever turns up here someone plz PM me! Thanks!!

Your French tune isn't "Sash - Encore Une Fois" is it? Might seem a silly suggestion but its also a possability B)

Hahaha... that's a joke right? No, I've never heard it again ever and it was so wicked, it was the best tune he played in that set which I'm sure was around end of March to mid April 2000.