New drawing I have done ...

simonross46

This is a drawing I have recently finished towards my A-Level Art couse. It is an A2 drawing of a Supermarine Spitfire flying over London during World War Two. The Spitfire was drawn from one of my own photos and the background is a real photo from World War Two, and I have taken the time to ensure my drawing is exactly the same as the photo I had (this eventually racked up to 23 hours of drawing time in total.

I am immensely proud and I am showing everyone, so I wanted to let you all see it too!

Link to drawing (Click image to make larger): http://simonross46.deviantart.com/art/Spit...ondon-104203948

I'm sure you will all be impressed :)

Simon

Cheers guys. I am very grateful for these skills, makes me proud to see some of the drawings displayed and be able to tell people I was the one who made them happen ... or better still, to see peoples reactions without them realising the person who did them is a few feet away! :lol:

God that's crap, thought you were supposed to be good at drawing?? :huh:

(Quite obviously a joke but we don't want your head getting too big, headphones don't come in extra large for a start)

Really good drawing Simon, how long did it take? Was it from your mind or did you have some subjects?

I would do the drawings squire, but apart from having loads of work already towards art ... I can't draw faces or the human form. The closest I have gone towards doing a drawing like it is the one of 'Sophie Trollope', but I had her cover her face for the exact reason mentioned in this post lol

AHA!!! Something I can do better than you at last!!! LOL

I can draw faces, piece of p***, actually no its really hard but I can do it, and people say its good, and "you can tell who it is"

Which I've never worked out whether its a good thing or not. To me they look fine, but I may be deluded.

Anyway, Quadders is that really you???

Archived