Crasher, Past, Present & Future, NYE, Gatecrasher Seven, Leeds

• 2 weeks later...

Well when he left Passion as a resident he took up some sort of role with Crasher. I assume he still holds that role and is therefore used regularly by the club. 'Back in the day' at Passion he was highly rated but he must have developed tinnitus or something as his mixing is gash. Last time I saw him was at a Magna event playing in that very strange room upstairs that occupied the classics sets. Granted that must have been a difficult place to play at the reverb was immense but even still, all other DJ's I saw managed to cope with it; JFK didn't :( . Last time I saw him at Passion was another shameful performance.

There may still be some hardcore JFK fans out there but I'm certainly not one.

To be honest, the whole line up looks crap. JFK, Scott Bond and Guy Ornadel are all crap mixers now.

As for JFK - I don't think he has any role at Crasher now. He's back at Passion as promotor - although its Genix that seems to do all of the work there, yet JFK gives himself all the glory when he sticks "JFK Presents..." on all their flyers and posters.

JFK doesn't seem to have many fans - both on the dancefloor and as a promotor. I'm not sure how true the rumours are, but Amin, allegedly, refused to play JFK at Passion. Apparently it was Genix that managed to convince him to play for Passion in the end.

Only One More Sleep until the Mighty Lion Roars into Leeds for Gatecrasher Past Present & Future which will see you stomping your way into 2009

Tickets still available at www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

For Travel & Accommodation Info please go to www.gatecrasher.com/leeds

What song do you want to hear, when the clock strikes 12?

It’s New Years Eve and you’ve headed down to Crasher Past, present & Future at Gatecrasher Seven, Leeds. So far the night has been filled with all those Crasher Classics we all love, mixed in with the most upfront trance tracks to date. It’s 2 minutes before 12 and you race to the dancefloor to be with your mates to see in the New Year. But what track would you want to hear when the clock strikes?

Answers on a postcard please to comps@gatecrasher.co.uk

Please enter ‘Crasher Midnight Moment’ in the subject field

See you on the dancefloor x