06 December 2008

Markus Schulz

Pink Floyd- Is There Anybody Out There (Markus Schulz Intro Mix) [EMI]

Dakota- The Doorway [Coldharbour Recordings]

Chance Jumpers- Korona (Markus Schulz Remix) [Morphosis]

Moonbeam & Tyler Michaud- Love Never Dies (Dub) [High Contrast]

Ronski Speed- Overfloat [Euphonic]

Sied Van Riel- Closer To You (Plastic Angel vs Store N Forward Remix) [spinnin]

Mike Foyle pres. Statica- Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

Beat Service - Nectar (Juicy Mix) [Ask 4 Records]

PVD & Alex Morph- In Cirlces [Vandit]

Robert Burian- Vegas (Gleave Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

Cass & Slide- Perception (Remix) [Global Underground]

Dakota- Day Off In Lima [Coldharbour Recordings]

Danilo Ercole- Harbour [Coldharbour Recordings]

Mr Sam feat/ Claud9 – Cygnes [black Hole]

Marc Vision - Time Gate (Arnej Minimal Drum Dub) [Poison Records]

Rank 1- Airwave (Remix) [iD&T]

Rex Mundi- Scorpion [Coldharbour Recordings]

Rex Mundi- The Wish [Coldharbour Recordings]

D:Folt Featuring Marcie - I Come Running (Tydi Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

Ilya Soloviev & Paul Miller - Summer Lover (Orjan Nilsen Remix) [Armada]

Thomas Sagstad and Tyler Michaud - Renegades (Elevation Remix) [black Hole]

Derelict - Rescue Me [Real Music]

Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla - Aden's Dream [Flashover Recordings]

Markus Schulz - The New World (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

This cements Markus as a f'ing awesome dj, every mix I've heard from him this year has been superb including this one

Best EM of the year... I'd probably go for Copyright's proper jackin' house one a breath of fresh air among all the electro house

I have never been a massive fan of Markus but this mix is great..must now look out for more of his sets ;)

I've listened to most of it this evening and l'm very impressed.

FAO Tom;

Is it possible to tell me what the time was when he played Dakota as l'm not familiar with the majority of the tunes he is playing so can't work out which one it is. Thanks in advance

burnt this straight onto CDR with track splits last night and managed to get about an hour into it, loving it! Never seen Schulz before but really rate his Amsterdam 08 comp so I think I'm actually more looking forward to seeing him at The Gallery on the 19th than Armin!

Anyone from here going to that at all? 3 hr Schulz set should be a bit good :D

That must have taken you ages to split the file into individual tracks Attilasumer. Out of interest what software do you use to splice the set?? Goldenwave or some similar software?

That "Dakota- The Doorway [Coldharbour Recordings]" is an absolute awesome track

That must have taken you ages to split the file into individual tracks Attilasumer. Out of interest what software do you use to splice the set?? Goldenwave or some similar software?

That "Dakota- The Doorway [Coldharbour Recordings]" is an absolute awesome track

hey there - well by individual I mean roughly 7 minute chunks so I can get them onto CDs. Erm good question it's nothing special, I think I just googled file splitter and something came up, its nothing like proper editting software, all this does is take your original file and you tell it how many mb or kb you want to split it into....I used to use cooledit years ago before you could get a 80 minute mix onto CDR but dont think you can get that for free these days ;)

FAO Tom;

Is it possible to tell me what the time was when he played Dakota as l'm not familiar with the majority of the tunes he is playing so can't work out which one it is. Thanks in advance

It's the first Dakota tune that I really love, it's track 2 & comes in straight after the Pink Flloyd intro

I have taken fondly to the Rex Mundi tunes, and I think it is the first Dakota one. I watched a You-Tube vid which had one of the first 4 tracks on and a mash-up of 'Cant Sleep' ... might find the vid so I can get a proper ID from someone here.

Edit: Haven't found it again. The tune I like for the mix plays over the 12 minute mark though. This is a tune that was played in the vid and I am very fond of it ...

Mr Pit vs Above and Beyond - Shana Cant Sleep:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNDmvvvRlE

Archived