depressed! :( :(

Craig

hi guys..

been bit down last few wks...had a panic attack at work on sat, and off sick just now..

its horrible, u feel nothin excites u anymore :(

tunes are helpin but it doesnt help either when ur pc gets hit by viruses and u lose everything!! :(

tryin to rebulid my pc has at least given me somethin else to think about, tho its gut-wrenching losin all these mp3s :(

tho - that aside..its least of my worries.

sorry if im dapening peoples moods..

:(

Awwwww Craig you poor thing, I do understand how you feel btw, I have been depressed before quite alot and quite badly in fact. All I do know is that when you feel better, which you can and will, you will be so far from how you are feeling now.

Unimaginable to you now I'm sure, but it is worth persevering with things, even when there seems to be no real point to it, now light at the end of the tunnel. There is, you just cannot see it yet.

I hope you are seeing a doctor re: this, because actually NOBODY should have to feel this bad and waste sections of there life being miserable, it's unecessary!

I don't know you, but I do hope you start to feel good about things soon. B)

Try listening to my secret santa mix, if that mixing doesn't make you laugh, then it's worse than you thought! :D

No hassle, a problem shared is a problem halved.

I dunno what film that was from btw Mr Krump, it almost rings a bell, but I am listening to MartyM's mix so it could be that!

Make sure you tell the Doc exactly how you feel, write it down now and take it with you, coz face to face it's often hard to convey your feelings. Refuse to leave until they help you somehow. Whether it's counselling, drugs, or anything.

You most certainly are not alone in your feelings even when you feel isolated in this way. :)

Craigo mate, sorry to hear this sad news.

I cannot imagine what it feels like, but also that happening to your PC is a git too! You have a stunning music collection and had some absolute corkers in there! I hope you can get it sorted.

Keeping yourself occupied is a great way to help and I cannot suggest anymore advise than that to which #2 Fan has offered (very good words there).

I wish you all the best with your recovery and you will be back on your feet before you know it :)

Well done Jay (and Simon), who said it though, for a bonus point? :)

Was it Alex? (forget his surname) the Bolivian drug lord? or maybe Frank Lopez

Sure you'll get to feeling right soon Craig mate, with the festive season fast approaching it can really be a pick-me-up

yeh a pick-me-up from the ground cos im so damn drunk all the time!

im feelin better after speakin with doctor, goin back to work on thurs..longer i leave it, more harder it becomes to go back i feel.

cheers for everyones thoughts tho :)

I truly believe your better off at work!!! Keep busy, dwelling and mulling aren't good and that's all you'll do once you've had an initial rest. Get back to work.

Have you played any Secret santa mixes from the thread they are amazing, I'm on pleasurepauls atm just started it, I love CRW, music really does make you feel good. Try some of them.

Chin up mate - its hard but things do get better I guess. I know exactly how you feel because i'm also having a serious patch of depression at the moment - in fact, I created a similar thread about a month ago, only it was about 45 pages long in typical Briggsy style.

Because of my depression (plus a couple of other little problems too), I lost my girlfriend, who was the nicest girl i'd met in years and the only girl i'd met that I had 100% in common with. Proper gutting to be honest. I'm miserable as f*** around people now, and just don't really look forward to anything. I've not even been around on here or any other forums that I use recently because I can't be bothered to get involved.

Usually, its a confidence thing with me, so perhaps its the same for you? Anyway, good luck mate - I hope you feel better soon because its a s*** feeling :(

I may join the depression wagon (seems to be the 'in' thing all of a sudden) ... my external hard drive went corrupt and it would do nothing but be formatted. I have lost everything I had computer wise. All I have is the download links I made to share music on 4 Shared, and what can be salvaged fro my memory stick. A lot of old coursework and memories have been lost, and 1000's of music files :( :( :( There won't be anything music wise from me for a long time, and that pains me inside.

Man, that is not good news. I have recently bought an external hard drive, to try and avoid a situation that you're in, but it seems hard drives don't solve the problem either :( You can't beat vinyl can you? Seriously though, I would be mortified if that happened to me. I'm sure if you PM'd a few people on here, they could be able to assist you in directing you as to where to get the important files back from ;););)

My brother has guided me to some software which recovers deleted files, and so far it is scanning the hard drive .. but to get 300GB of files will take 14 hours to scan. God knows how long it will take to actually get them all back to the computer. At least there is some light in the gloomy tunnel of doom.

Good luck with it Simon. I don't want to dampen your spirits too much, but I had a pen drive that went haywire. I paid to download some recovery software, and this got back about 2/3 of what I'd lost. Hopefully you will have more success :winkthumbsup:

Archived