Simon Ross December Mix

simonross46

Everyone knows how my hard-drive went corrupt and all my files were lost, well I have been downloading a selection of tunes, old and new, to get me back on the road of mixing again. Thankfully I have been able to get some of my old favourites back, and what I am most pleased with is the amount of tunes I am getting which I have not actually heard before.

This is what I have been able to pluck together for the final month of the year. I am liking this mix and the style that it has throughout, especially the first 3 tracks ... so if people can recommend me some tunes which are like these first 3 tracks, or the entire mix for that matter, I would be ever so grateful :) I need more music to mix with!!!

Here is the mix:

http://www.4shared.com/file/76098995/5e328..._December_.html

Tracklist:

1. Mr Pit - Shana (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix)

2. Terry Ferminal - Deep Inside

3. Above and Beyond - Home (Wippenberg Remix)

4. Fabio Stein - Judgement Call

5. Katy Perry - Hot 'n' Cold (D'azoo At Night Remix)

6. Signalrunners vs Duderstadt ft Kirsty Hawkshaw - Electric Beatitude (Evbointh Mash Up)

7. Martin Roth and Alex Bartlett - Off The World (Super 8 and Tab Remix)

8. Paul van Dyk and Starkillers ft Austin Leeds - New York City (Super 8 and Tab Remix)

9. Matt Cerf and Evelio ft Jaren - Walk Away (Lange Remix)

Comments are greatly appreciated this time since I am pretty much starting on a clean slate with the actual DJ'ing now. Is this a good style for me to be following? I personally love it, but of course I don't have enough tunes yet to keep it going ....

I enjoyed the mix , especially 8. Paul van Dyk and Starkillers ft Austin Leeds - New York City (Super 8 and Tab Remix) This tune will always remind me of Cream Amnesia in Ibiza, (closing party 2008) as l was singing away to it whilst up on the podium/ staging and this tune is awesome.

I downloaded that Katy Perry remix twice :lol: I downloaded all of the remixes made of it to date but when I heard the remix I played in this set I didnt like it, but its by far the best of them all B)

I'm glad people are starting to enjoy this now, it was going a bit unnoticed for a while it seemed.

Archived