bored

jaylo

Yes well I need some instructions for Mob wars, I beleive I'm in your mob Simon but I dunno what to do next.

You should join Pet society for me, in return for being in your mob. Just get a little pet going and then you can leave him, I'll look after him for you, once he's clothed and stuff!

I talked to that Monkeyspanker person once right before the old board closed, had quite a good chinwag. I was really into mobwars when I first had it, then me and my mate realised it was all for nothing in the end so we both stopped. I'm only just getting back into it because my bank is heaving.

LOLOL I have no idea what to do on it and I joined when Monkeyspanker and you and I think someone else from the board asked, but then I fell out with Monkeyspanker, which is a shame, not on the jj board either, so he's no longer on my facebook but registers as in my mob or I'm in his or something! So I avoided it a bit. If you tell me how to play I'll play it!

Your energy level allows you to do jobs ... your health and stamina lets you fight people who are weaker than you ... that gets you money (up to 70,000 if you are lucky) ... you then use your money to buy weapons to fight ... or you use your money to build your city ... which then gives you more money (every 52 minutes) - that about sums it up :lol:

When you have a look around it you pick things up.

We don't want any misunderstandings here.

There's no misunderstandings - i've clicked that you and Number 2 fan have a fetish for lainating floors together, and you're going to invite her round yours so that you can show her your 12 inches (12 inch records that is, you dirty minded buggers!)

Archived