Number 2 Fan

Briggsy

Well it's definitely John Simm from where I am sitting, here today, I did change it to Edward Scissorhands but it never worked. Which is weird coz it has obviously worked on your screen! ?av-898.jpg This is what I'm looking at, I will also say Sorry for calling you a feck if indeed you are looking at Edward and I'm saying John, how can that be tho?

av-898.jpg This is what I'm looking at, I will also say Sorry for calling you a feck if indeed you are looking at Edward and I'm saying John, how can that be tho?

Yeah thats not the one that was showing last night. I knew the one you had before was John Simm. I thought it was a bit odd when you said it was John Simm <_<

No2: i've killed your avatar... it was becoming.... BRUNDLE-AVATAR!!!!

ok seriously.. i've removed it to reset the system and hopefully when you upload a new avatar, that will be the one showing, and not some random avatar from a lost world...

ok seriously.. i've removed it to reset the system and hopefully when you upload a new avatar, that will be the one showing, and not some random avatar from a lost world...

Can we remove a few members that talk like they come from a lost world? :P

Archived