Excellent

emy

I am new here but am confused as when I registered first my username was taken then my email was

I thought this must mean only one thing....

I have been here before...

But don't remember!!!

So I am emy again (from the official Judge Jules board, then ems on the new one)

Hello!

Who is Quadders?

Hello too

Refreshing to have a reply so soon, not many post on the Judge Jules official board. I like the design of it over there so now have two boards to post on! :boohoo:

oooh better selection of smilies here

I was referring to Quadrant who welcomes, wishes happy birthdays etc.. with random and sometimes quite bizarrae but funny pictures

All of us regulars ,well most then, came from the official Jules board, when Tim Traill (the creator and admin of the jjarchive site and this board) wanted to start a archive of jules shows and mix sets tracklistings.

The official jules board used to be busy-this is 2004-05 time in its prime, since the revamp and everyone having to register on there from scratch all the old regulars who porbably arent into Jules anymore now havent rejoined, things move on.

I call this the unofficial official jules board as you'll get more action (typing/posting!) than there :)

Welcome to the board :D

there Ems that's more than I got, I got told to shut up swearing by kml when I got here.

BTW I do not head any oligopoly! Ems thought I was David Platt on the old old jj net board! (original) she has always been around and Chrissie was here first!

there Ems that's more than I got, I got told to shut up swearing by kml when I got here.

BTW I do not head any oligopoly! Ems thought I was David Platt on the old old jj net board! (original) she has always been around and Chrissie was here first!

Only because you kept lowering the tone with every mention of dangerous Dave :lol:

You know I love you really :rolleyes:

Oh you all make me laugh

Bring back the David Platt avator

(By the way I knew you were not really him)

He did an amazing Little Britain quote a few weeks ago

That new bloke helping ashly the butcher is classy too, I need an avator of him! Whats his name? :P

Oh you all make me laugh

Bring back the David Platt avator

(By the way I knew you were not really him)

He did an amazing Little Britain quote a few weeks ago

That new bloke helping ashly the butcher is classy too, I need an avator of him! Whats his name? :P

I'll get ya one

Here ya are...

th_P__Coronation-Street.jpg

Archived