new track from the newbee

Very well produced to be honest - I would seriously suggest not giving out a 320 version of this. Instead, send it out to the likes of Armin, John O'Callaghan, Matt Hardwick, Super8 & Tab and Above & Beyond. I think they'd support it for you, and then it stands a good chance of being signed by a label.

If you need any help getting it sent out, I can help with Armin, John O'Callaghan and Matt Hardwick - i've got their direct email addresses.

Good luck!

Very well produced to be honest - I would seriously suggest not giving out a 320 version of this. Instead, send it out to the likes of Armin, John O'Callaghan, Matt Hardwick, Super8 & Tab and Above & Beyond. I think they'd support it for you, and then it stands a good chance of being signed by a label.

If you need any help getting it sent out, I can help with Armin, John O'Callaghan and Matt Hardwick - i've got their direct email addresses.

Good luck!

Ok how can I play this without downloading it?

Im with Briggsy this sounds signable quality to me, give the big names and associated labels a go.

Yeah, Anjunabeats would be the obvious choice, although it does have slightly more 'oomph' than what Anjuna put out, so it may even be worth trying Discover. Also get it sent out to Armin for definate - just one play on ASOT can work wonders! I don't think it'd be Jules's thing though (unless you turn it into a bootleg with some indie tune or an 80's tune).

If you do want to get it signed, don't hand it out to loads of people because as soon as you start doing that, labels won't be interested at all.