New Mix

Hi guys please check out my new mix, feedback much appreciated.

cheers

SIMON PATTERSON - DIFFERENT FEELING

WARRIOR - WARRIOR (OUT OF OFFICE MIX)

SIGNALRUNNERS - MEET ME IN MONTAUK (OLIVER SMITH MIX)

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE - GOTHAM

CHARLIE G - SLEEPLESS IN TOKYO

LEON BOILER - BACK IN THE DAYS

VINCENT DE MOOR - FLY AWAY 2008 (COSMIC GATE MIX)

RAPHA - PANDORA

MARCO V - DUDAK (FILO & PERI MIX)

KROWD KILLERZ - MR BRIGHTSIDE (DJ MOG MIX)

NIC CHAGALL - WHAT YOU NEED (MARCO V MIX)

VINCENT DE MOOR - FLOWTATION 2009 (SIGNUM MIX)

MIKKA LEINONEN - SHADOW HEARTS

Download from: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw27vb

Hi guys please check out my new mix, feedback much appreciated.

cheers

SIMON PATTERSON - DIFFERENT FEELING

WARRIOR - WARRIOR (OUT OF OFFICE MIX)

SIGNALRUNNERS - MEET ME IN MONTAUK (OLIVER SMITH MIX)

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE - GOTHAM

CHARLIE G - SLEEPLESS IN TOKYO

LEON BOILER - BACK IN THE DAYS

VINCENT DE MOOR - FLY AWAY 2008 (COSMIC GATE MIX)

RAPHA - PANDORA

MARCO V - DUDAK (FILO & PERI MIX)

KROWD KILLERZ - MR BRIGHTSIDE (DJ MOG MIX)

NIC CHAGALL - WHAT YOU NEED (MARCO V MIX)

VINCENT DE MOOR - FLOWTATION 2009 (SIGNUM MIX)

MIKKA LEINONEN - SHADOW HEARTS

Download from: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw27vb

Anyone downloaded this one yet??

What I have noticed is how there is a 'The Green Martian' tune in one of the studio sessions (?) in the audio of the site. Can't remember which particular thread, but its a recently debated one and it caught my eye when I had a quick look.

ok lol do you think if i done another mix then with green martian productions included people will listen and leave feedback.

Are you the green martian? I'm lost now. What's going on, and why is no one playing this mix?

Perhaps it was one of the old audio clips? The Green Martian is L-Vee (Laurent Véronnez). He produced a number of good tracks a few years ago. You may be familiar with:

Industry, Harmonic Minor, Wizadry, Ladies & Gentlemen, Electric Fantastic.....

There is every chance it was in a tracklist as Jules used to play all of the above with regular occurrence.

Not to confuse things there is a label called 'Green Martian' that is responsible for quite a few uplifting trance tracks. It is familiar by a green aliens head!

The Green Martian (Artist)

Green Martian (label)

:D

Perhaps it was one of the old audio clips? The Green Martian is L-Vee (Laurent Véronnez). He produced a number of good tracks a few years ago. You may be familiar with:

Industry, Harmonic Minor, Wizadry, Ladies & Gentlemen, Electric Fantastic.....

There is every chance it was in a tracklist as Jules used to play all of the above with regular occurrence.

Not to confuse things there is a label called 'Green Martian' that is responsible for quite a few uplifting trance tracks. It is familiar by a green aliens head!

The Green Martian (Artist)

Green Martian (label)

:D

Yeah but I thought everyone knew that industry tune............I was just wondering what Simon was going on about!? And why no one will play this mix!

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...?showtopic=4363

I just remembered seeing a tune by Green Martian ... then to see a mix uploaded by someone with the same name ... I had to comment on my newly discovered sherlock solving mind.

I would like to see a mix with some of your own tunes squire. I'm sure this one is very good, but I have not heard anything from your lovely self so it is more desireable B) :thumbsup:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...?showtopic=4363

I just remembered seeing a tune by Green Martian ... then to see a mix uploaded by someone with the same name ... I had to comment on my newly discovered sherlock solving mind.

I would like to see a mix with some of your own tunes squire. I'm sure this one is very good, but I have not heard anything from your lovely self so it is more desireable B) :thumbsup:

IS IT THE GREEN MARTIAN THEN OR WHAT????

Ahhhhhhhh just as I suspected then! Like the opposite to me then, coz I am really Anne Savage!!!... ^_^

no i'm not "The Green Martian" it is just the name i chose. Anyways if you want a green martian mix i will wack as many as i can find together. Also it would be really helpful if someone could post some feedback on the above mix.

Aaron

Archived