Tennis elbow!

Briggsy

Quite possibly the most painful thing anyone can have after backache and toothache :(

I had it in my left elbow last year for a few months, and then it went away with the aid of a special support. Now its flared up in both elbows, and the right one is agony. Its worse now its in the right elbow because i'm right handed, so i'm struggling to grip pens and forks to eat with, etc :(

Anyone else had this before? (and before the jokes start about me playing Tennis - no, its not caused by playing tennis! lol).

Quite possibly the most painful thing anyone can have after backache and toothache :(

I had it in my left elbow last year for a few months, and then it went away with the aid of a special support. Now its flared up in both elbows, and the right one is agony. Its worse now its in the right elbow because i'm right handed, so i'm struggling to grip pens and forks to eat with, etc :(

Anyone else had this before? (and before the jokes start about me playing Tennis - no, its not caused by playing tennis! lol).

I have had the worst Toothaches in the world, they are painful but nowhere near as painful as broken ribs!! They REALLY hurt, it hurts to just lay down and think about moving. I have never sworn so much in all my life as when I broke my ribs. I think a close TOp most painful thing, with Giant toothache. I have not had the elbow thing, but my dad certainly moaned about his!!!

I have not had the elbow thing, but my dad certainly moaned about his!!!

Yeah, my dad had it really bad - he had to quit work because of his. I'm just dreading the injection into the bone - that'll be the next step for me if it carries on. My doctor has already warned me. Ouch! :o

I'm just dreading the injection into the bone - that'll be the next step for me if it carries on. My doctor has already warned me. Ouch! :o

OMG I think I'm going to be sick now. :ill:

Funny enough I had to have a strange injection when I broke my rib, to see if the pain was actually a pulmonary embolism. I had to bend my wrist back as far as it would go, whilst they took some blood from the main artery! The nurse actually said, this is going to hurt, and we all know that when they say THAT it must be bad, because normally they tell you the opposite!

That was just after they asked me if I was on crack? Or a weekend Binge drinker!! Like "thanx"

Archived