Scam warning!!

Briggsy

In Asda, while packing shopping in car, you may be approached by two fit 18 year old East European girls in tight tiny tops.

They wash your screen with their t**s hanging out and ask for lift to the next shop as payment.

On the way they strip and go down on each other. Then one climbs in front and sucks you off while the other nicks your wallet.

I had mine stolen last Tuesday and Wednesday, twice on Thursday and again today.

Be careful!

In Asda, while packing shopping in car, you may be approached by two fit 18 year old East European girls in tight tiny tops.

They wash your screen with their t**s hanging out and ask for lift to the next shop as payment.

On the way they strip and go down on each other. Then one climbs in front and sucks you off while the other nicks your wallet.

I had mine stolen last Tuesday and Wednesday, twice on Thursday and again today.

Be careful!

Very funny, I got sent it but with Romanian men who at first wanna help you get your shopping in the car!

lol cheeky ... I know of a proper scam though, my brother caught them out with his engineering tricks.

You may find some sort of foreigner walking along the road with an empty petrol can, and if he comes across you he offers you his wifes 'valuable gold rings and necklaces' for some money to buy more petrol. It happened to my brother, but when he held one of the rings he turned around and said how it is just extremely dense brass, and not gold (there was some sort of nerdy technical term for it, rather than just 'brass' lol). Most people dont notice and pay something like £50 thinking they have bought some valuable, when its worth nothing.

Cheeky Cheeky!!!

lol cheeky ... I know of a proper scam though, my brother caught them out with his engineering tricks.

You may find some sort of foreigner walking along the road with an empty petrol can, and if he comes across you he offers you his wifes 'valuable gold rings and necklaces' for some money to buy more petrol. It happened to my brother, but when he held one of the rings he turned around and said how it is just extremely dense brass, and not gold (there was some sort of nerdy technical term for it, rather than just 'brass' lol). Most people dont notice and pay something like £50 thinking they have bought some valuable, when its worth nothing.

Cheeky Cheeky!!!

I've heard that one before too.

I also know of one where in a dark country lane there is a large box in the middle of the road and when you HAVE to stop to get out and move it, someone else jumps in your still running car and nicks it! Or worse attacks you in some way!

My nan has had a few con artists come to her at the door, and luckily for her at the time she had a Dog, only a small dog (not a tiny designer one) and the barks of the dog when the conners came in the front door, soon saw them off!

One was for her to go and run the taps in the kitchen for the water board to check something (while you run the taps they rob you) another was a gypsy girl wanting to borrow something I can't remember what!! Bastards!!

I don't believe you

I'm hoping this is about Briggsy's sucky licky scam rather than my truthful scam :lol::P

I have seen that box technique in action Number 2 ... but in a car park they put a post-it note on your rear window. You go to reverse out of the bay, notice it, get out to remove it but naturally leave the car going. Shizzam!

I'm hoping this is about Briggsy's sucky licky scam rather than my truthful scam :lol::P

I have seen that box technique in action Number 2 ... but in a car park they put a post-it note on your rear window. You go to reverse out of the bay, notice it, get out to remove it but naturally leave the car going. Shizzam!

Yes and there are lots and it will do you well to be slightly on edge and aware that s***TY awful things Can and Do happen, so look after yourself as best you can!

Always check in your back seat before you drive off, the last thing you wanna do is spot them in your rear view mirror half way down the road!!

My partner is always starting up the car to de-ice it and leaving it unlocked and running while scraping it or coming indoors, NOT a good idea. I am always having to place rules in like DO NOT leave the kids in the car while you pop in the shop etc etc. No matter how quick you reckon you'll be and what hassle it is to get them out!

I thought about having some form of weapon in the car, possibly under the seat ... but with some 'yeaaaaboi' hiding in the back it will just be used against me haha. The car does have a 2 metre long antenna for a CB radio though, I could use it like a cheese wire (hitman style)

Archived