Eeek stressed

emy

What!!! :unsure::(

I just wanted advice- Is it better to rush it and get it done it quick in a week?

Or spend longer on it and make a better mix? Make them wait a bit longer..

I am just really stressed anyway about other things so have been finding it hard to concentrate on my mixing :(

If a very important DJ asks for your next mix....

How soon do you think they want it???

(I am so stressed...have hardly worked on my next mix) :(

What's it for exactly - a demo? A radio guest mix?

Its its a demo, I don't think there is any rush - they'll just expect something good quality which represents your natural style. If it takes a week or two, then they probably don't care - they'll just want to hear what you're all about.

Good luck!

That avatar is rather sexy Emsey-babe. I personally would start work the next day, and spend all the time I have on it for a good week or two ... unless the circumstances are different.

dude, you are cheesier than a french mans sock! lol

What!!! :unsure::(

I just wanted advice- Is it better to rush it and get it done it quick in a week?

Or spend longer on it and make a better mix? Make them wait a bit longer..

I am just really stressed anyway about other things so have been finding it hard to concentrate on my mixing :(

Just do it, dont stress over it though, because you'll never be happy with it otherwise. I always do my mixes fully live and in one go. You wouldn't get a second chance in a club so i try to replicate that. I dont really plan them either, like i dont in a club. Just set two hours aside and do it. Keep it at about 45mins-1hour, the mixtape should just highlight your true style. So dont go play "Techy rollaz" when you're more into a jazzy vibe.

Archived