My interviews - all online now.

Briggsy

As you all probably realise by now, I closed my website down last September because of other personal commitments that took up too much time, but i've had a bit of a tidy up and now put all of my interviews online. Everything else from that old site has been stripped away.

Anyway, if any of you fancy reading my interview archive, you'll find them all here on the homepage:

http://www.thetrancearena.com/

There's interviews with Armin van Buuren, Judge Jules (x3), Eddie Halliwell, Dave Pearce (Very interesting read), John '00' Fleming, Rank 1, Richard Durand, The Thrillseekers, Marcel Woods, Greg Downey (x2), Menno de Jong, Fred Baker, Adam Sheridan, Fabio Stein and Mark Eteson.

You can also download, and listen to, the Armin van Buuren, Judge Jules, Dave Pearce and Eddie Halliwell interviews. Unfortunately, due to background noise at festivals, the Jules and Armin audio is quite poor quality.

Eddies one is just as bad as Tiestos infamous I'm not really a taking dj :lol:

Yeah I know lol. Eddie was VERY p***ed then - and his brother constantly interrupted (i've managed to edit that out) because they'd got another gig afterwards. They'd tried to wriggle out of all interviews, but under the DJ's EITP contract, they are obliged to do interviews if they're requested to do so by the media.

Marcel Woods is another that didn't really have much to offer - although his English is quite limited, which is unusual for a Dutchman - English is their second language and they're nearly all fluent.

A great share, Briggsy mate - thank you :)

By far, IMO, Dave Pearce was a cracking interview and well done on a highly composed, professional and mature performance.

Shame about Eddie - haha - full of 'TBH and ya know what I mean' :o. I know we are both major fans and it does seem his brother (and manager) limits this kind of stuff.

Thanks again :)

Archived