Anyone noticed

emy

Yeah...I doubt Judge Jules even looks at it...If I was a DJ I would look at my own messageboard...sign up as a random name and cause some havoc

I go there every day, true loyalty, I reprted the recent spamming, Simons there alot too. I should be made moderator over there, without a doubt!!

Jules used to look at his message board alot, now he prob couldn't give a f*** and most peeps go to his radio one page I'd imagine. OR HERE!

As for me I am everywhere!

I wouldn't mind being a moderator over there since I'm on everyday too haha, I check it in the mornings at school because its a site I like which isn't blocked and nobody talks during form time anyway. I find the site useful for contacting people though ... I had to empty my PM inboz the other day because it was full :o

OI!

So what are you saying, there's only me and Simon there you know!

I was on there for years, but stopped posting because of all the retards constantly arguing with one another. Hardly anyone on there liked Jules - they just used to use it because it was the only forums where they could argue like bitches and get away with it.

LOLOL

Well I'm still going there out of sheer loyalty to the judge.

So far on there since it was done I have met emy, Simon Ross, Rob Corbo, Ian K, Touchstone, Bailey, and jaylo has been over there of late! Plus a few others.............All these people are not knobs, Adam Dowling is over there right now moderating, it's just very very quiet still, but like I say we all came over here.

I was flogging a dead horse posting over there every day!

Just a small post now and again and I think it will eventually get up on it's feet!

I was a member for about 9 yrs! Yeah alot of people turned into w***ers, but that's life innit, no one was controlling the place!

LOLOL

Well I'm still going there out of sheer loyalty to the judge.

Even Jules doesn't bother now though. He used to until people started getting arsey on there.

It'd have the most random arguments ever - things like "Man, i've had athletes foot for 2 weeks and its killing me" and then someone would respond with "well you're a c**t if you can't handle that cos i've had mine for three weeks and mine must hurt more than yours", and then someone else would repond with "don't call me a c**t you c**t, so what if you've had it for three weeks, my dad's bigger than your dad and he knows where you live so there!".

Idiots.

LMFAO Yeah I kinda left when they started on me but I was still around and I did watch it's downfall, btw Briggsy, my mums better than your mum.

There is a thread over there and Joecc needs a question answered on it, I'm sure you all know the answer?

Here's the link..

http://board.judgejules.net/showthread.php...sted=1#post3144

Something to do with Dave Pearce??

As you all love him...........

LMFAO Yeah I kinda left when they started on me but I was still around and I did watch it's downfall, btw Briggsy, my mums better than your mum.

There is a thread over there and Joecc needs a question answered on it, I'm sure you all know the answer?

Here's the link..

http://board.judgejules.net/showthread.php...sted=1#post3144

Something to do with Dave Pearce??

As you all love him...........

Your mum might be better than my mum, but my pet Gerbil is harder than yours cos he has ginger hair on his back!! :P

As for the answer - Daniel Bailey used to do the mixes for Daves show B)

Hey your right, I knew it all along! I hope you replied!

My uncle used to work for the Krays and he knows which bedroom window is your one!! ;)

My old log-in doesn't work on there now and I can't be arsed to re-register on there now :(

Ha! You lie! I don't have a bedroom window - I have a square room with nothing in it except padded walls!

Anyway, my uncles neighbours great-grandmothers husbands's friend used to date one of The Krankies!

Archived