ADVERT

Number2Fan

These people will have organised the routine wouldnt they. Clever yes, and it obviously convinces people hehe.

I once saw an advert by Honda which was aired live. It was a load of skydivers and they formed the word 'Honda' in the air. It was aired during a break for 'Come Dine With Me' - Honda have the best adverts ever.

The BBC do the best adverts, closely seconded by Coca Cola.............ahem

I cannot find any of the BBC ads I wanted but here's a good one

Youtube Video ->

There were some fab ones, a free runner one, the perfect day one, the fat bloke dancing to groovejet one and best of all the broken down car calling the AA judge jules one, the Gnarls Barkley one etc etc

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

and many more

The Radio 1 adverts have impressed me too, but for me nothing beats the Honda Cog. Its so clever and it all had to be worked out so precisely.

This was my favourite advert before the Honda cog though (quite a familiar face to all of us I think):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IW4Jd3JFHZE

That song is one of my all time favourites, and its thanks to this advert that I like it so much. It just reminds me of Ibiza (the way you can go out at night in just a shirt, roof down on the car etc.) and when the birds fly out ... isnt that heaven! This Motorola advert used to sandwich the advert breaks when a movie was aired on ITV, at the moment its the Toyota Rav 4 isn't it ;)

I hate that Honda ad, i remember that PvD one, I remember thinking" was that Paul Van Dyk ffs?

He looks young there, i cannot find any of the ads I wanted to, But I will!!! I've seen jules is many.

Really wanna find that AA one from around 1999 even 98!

Trouble with that is I quickly closed youtube off before it got too horrendous, as he was setting fire to himself and these other blokes were trying to stop him, anyway when I put it back on I couldn't find it, but it was in the related list to that rainbow clip!

Archived