Simon Ross - 2009 Mixes (Mix One) (22/01/2009)

Another mix to add to the newly formed 'January Mixes' collection.

I know this year will be very busy for me, so rather than calling these 'Monthly Mixes' like I did in 2008, I'm simply calling them 'The 2009 Mixes'. Thats not to say I will have done 2009 mixes by December 31st though!!! :lol: This way I can just churn out a mix as and when I fancy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Length: 01:03:10

BPM: 128

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/82027559/f0f76...009___128_.html

On these boards I feel people are always put off by seeing my tracklists, so I've now hidden it rather than the link!!! :P Might work out better

Tracklist:

[hide_me]1. Wippenberg - Drumster (Intro)

2. Andain - Beautiful Things (Gustav Remix)

3. Above and Beyond - Home (Wippenberg Remix)

4. Rachael Starr - Till There Was You (Reflekt Remix)

5. Andy Duguid and Mr Sam ft Solarstone - Hold My Breath (Andy Duguid Remix)

6. The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part (Digital Dog Remix)

7. Robbie Rivera - In Too Deep (EDX Remix)

8. David Guetta - Everytime We Touch (Inpetto Remix)

9. Natasha Beddingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine (Stonebridge Remix)

10. Junkie XL ft Lauren Rocket - More (Matthew Dekay Remix)

11. Above and Beyond - Alone Tonight (Matthew Dekay Remix)[/hide_me]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope some of you will actually want to have a listen to this one. Some of the tracks were put in for a friend since she wanted to have a mix with some of my preferred music but also some stuff she knew she would enjoy. The change in styles is aparent when you listen (if it isnt noticable in the tracklist). I made sure I ended on a tune that is to my actual taste though, so the style pretty much loops around back to where it starts (taking you on a magical journey!)

I won't beg for feedback on the actual mix, just aslong as some members have a listen I will be most pleased! :)

Thank you,

Simon

Archived