Lunch....

Judge Mental

My mate phoned me earlier, said he was heading round, and as we were out last night, asked if I want any hangover food.

I did, but wasn't sure what I wanted, and as he was down the town centre I told him to "surprise me, get a chippy or a mcdonalds or something"

So he did :(

burgerroni.jpg

Fake Big Mac meal and pepperoni Pizza.

Weirdest thing I've ever eaten. :(

Yeah it was presented like that. I do admire his hungover dedication of going for some pizza, then to McDonalds, I can still picture him in the queue giggling away to himself thinking how funny it would be.

And get to f*** with your Scotland food chat :D

Yet to meet a Scot that thinks fried Mars bar is anything but ridiculous.

marsbar.jpg

We tried it once with our own batter with a good whack of icing sugar in it, and funnily enough some pepper to fight the sweetness, and it was actually alright.

But the ones you get in some chip shops (ie, not every single chippy in Scotland sells Mars bars) is used from the same batter as everything else.

marsbar.jpg

He said fried Mars Bar not fried dog turd!!! That looks rank, and as for that other food in a box that's what my rubbish looks like after we're all had take aways.

I went for lunch today, walked for 20 mins to the burgelicious van only to find he'd sold out of fu*king Bacon, ( I was bloody starving ) so I had to walk to BandQ's cafe where I was served afrter a long wait some raw bacon in a warm roll, it was rank, all on a day when I have severe bad PMT mood on. They made me work upstairs in the store room today otherwise I may have killed a customer. Grr

But I wouldn't have eaten what you had!

:ill:

I actually make myself a really nice lunch on a Friday night and always forget it on Saturday Morning. Have to get 3 kids ready as well as myself before I go to work is a nightmare, get all their meals ready, clothes on, washes, teeth, sigh! etc etc!!

I don't eat Smoked Salmon it's raw isn't it!

Don't get me wrong Lynnie, I hate bad food with a passion, comes with being a chef, but this was comical genius on his part at the time. Doesn't matter how unfunny something is, if you're hungover enough and in need of daftness and s*** food to raise a smile, he always comes up with the goods. I'd probably shag him if I wasn't in to guinea pigs.

I don't eat Smoked Salmon it's raw isn't it!

Not reeeally. Its cured with salt and whatever else you fancy to flavour it, which seals the meat as you would do with a rare steak etc.

Absolutley nothing wrong as long as you start the curing process while its still very fresh.

The Chinese eat it just as we eat Chicken lol ... I bet it's nice though. It just seems weird cos we have them as pets!!! :P

they eat it because there is too many of them to feed and they have to or they'd starve! we do not have to. I don't have a pet dog but this is the reason for one of my OCD food rules, I do not eat meat cooked by Asians! That may sound racist but it isn't, it's just because they are willing to eat meat that I am not willing to eat. I'm not a big meat eater anyway. But i do not want to eat cats or dogs or Budgies or anything like that thankyou!

haha I'm not even telling you to eat it :lol: It is something I would like to try though because its just not ordinary. Admittedly there are plenty of foods I won't go near along similar lines. Eating Dog is just like a crime to some people, and it does offend a lot of people cos we have them as pets (hence why I covered it up originally, but that encourages you to look anyway lol)

Simon sir, you want to try eating dog!?

The reason it is frowned upon outside of Asia is because they steal domestic pets and use them in their restaurants. I'm sure the meat is quite nice, though.

Archived