Carl Briggs - Freeway (January 2009 Promo Mix)

Briggsy

Here's my brand new Tech-Trance & Techno mix to kick off the new year for me DJ'ing wise! This set represents my 'natural' style which i'd play in a club set - calm(ish) Tech-Trance before building up in my typical driving mixing style towards harder, faster, Techno! This mix kicks off at around 138bpm before building up to around 142bpm. I hope you all like it!

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://briggsy.thetrancearena.com/Carl_Bri...y_2009_Mix).mp3

TRACKLISTING:

Richard Durand - Predator vs Cha-Cha (Mix Three)

Marcel Woods - High 5 (Original Mix)

Ben Nicky - Turn On (Joey V Remix)

Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust 2008 (Substate Remix)

Joy Kitikonti - Joy Energizer 2008 (DJ Choose Remix)

Greg Downey - Jaws (Original Mix)

Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash (Original Extended Mix)

Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face (Bryan Kearney & Barry Connell's Ressential Mix)

Ferry Corsten - Cubikated (Original Extended Mix)

Wehbba vs Christian Fischer - Catch The Fever (Original Mix)

Dark Alliance - Genetic (Original Mix)

DJ Mika - Arrowhead (Original Mix)

Bryan Kearney - More To Life (Original Mix)

Mauro Picotto - Baguette (Original Mix)

All feedback welcome - good or bad!

PS: You can catch me DJ'ing at 'Off The Leash' in Northampton on Friday 27th March. More details TBA nearer the time.

Edited by Briggsy

'Genetic' is still definately a beast of a tune, Fred Baker was on such good form around '04, will bang this on tomorrow mate

No worries Simon, thanks for listening mate :D

Yeah I love that tune Tom - there's a few older tunes that are always in my CD wallet - that one, Total Blackout, and Dark Monks - Insane. They're still regulars I cane today :D

'Genetic' is still definately a beast of a tune, Fred Baker was on such good form around '04.

Agreed and boy did was this track sound 100x better when Eddie Halliwell did a three deck mash-up! To this day I still have no idea how on Earth he it. Was it just the same track on two decks and run through a few EFX?

He first played this mix on the EMIX in Amnesia and the other tune (if different) was down as 'unknown'... :o

Agreed and boy did was this track sound 100x better when Eddie Halliwell did a three deck mash-up! To this day I still have no idea how on Earth he it. Was it just the same track on two decks and run through a few EFX?

Quite possibly! It was probably one of those "Eddie's EFX Edits" that he knocked up in his studio, and then further EFX'd live. Never try to work out what Eddie's doing because its impossible :lol:

• 2 weeks later...